Training to an organization is as essential as any other investment to maximize organizational productivity. Training programs must be designed to meet the organizational objectives. This course is constructed to help participants bridge knowledge/skill/behavioral gaps and link training to organizational goals.
Who Should Attend?
- All Training Professionals
- Training Co-coordinators who have attended a Certificated Training Seminar
- Senior Training Administrators
- Training Designers and Developers
- Individuals with the responsibility of training others,
- Those wishing to move into training management,
- HR Management and Professionals with an interest in training,
- Line Managers with an interest in training
- Senior Managers seeking to learn how training can be implemented strategically to maximize organizational efficiency
By the end of this seminar delegates will be able to:
- Describe the role of training within an organization
- Analyze how training can be linked to the organization’s strategic plan
- Accurately point out which training contributes directly to the goals of the organization
- Use a strategic model and training schema to align training clearly with the organizational goals
- Conduct an effective training needs analysis
- Develop a creative training strategy
- Evaluate training and promote meaningful value-added training
Business Strategy and Training
- Introduction to Training, Development, and Learning
- So Why Do We Need to Train Anyway?
- How Businesses Set Their Strategy
- The Importance of Aligning Training Strategy – the HR and Training Strategic Model
- The Role of Training in Supporting Business Strategy – How to Write Strategic Goals
- Defining the Training Function
Developing a Focused Training Solution
- The new Systematic Training Cycle
- Competence – 95% of All Trainings Organisational Goals
- Where Performance Training Fits – the 5% that Makes 100% Difference
- Serious Limitations that Training Has – 10 -15% of the Workforce Will Be Unresponsive to Training
- Different Learning Methods – From E-learning to Classroom
- Developing Learning Solutions and Blended Learning
- Training Design Principles
- Selecting the Trainer
The Training Strategy
- A Strategic Approach to Doing TNA to Best Meet Organisational Goals
- Meeting Organisational Goals
- Case Study Review and Sharing
- Organisations and Change – Driving the Need for Training
- Responding to Organisational Change
- Understanding Why People Don’t Like Change
- Prioritising Training to Get the Best Value
Evaluating the Importance of Training
- The Providers of Training
- Developing Partnerships and Suppliers – Writing Training Specifications to Get the Best Value
- Pilot Programmes for Validation
- Evaluation for ROI – How to Do It – A Model to Apply
- Case Study – Evaluating and Measuring Return on Investment (ROI)
- Validation of the Training Process for Quality Assurance
- The Need for Tests and Assessments
Developing Your Training Strategy
- Creating a Training Plan
- Creating a Budget Using Unit Costs
- The Use of Service Level Agreements
- Reporting Training Activities Against Plan
- Post-Seminar Colleague Network Support
- Action Planning
- Key Concepts Learned and Personal Development Plans
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.