Logistics and Distribution management is a crucial function of an organization. Professionals and personnel’s in this sector or field play a significant role in achieving the demands of customers, managing and ordering inventory, saving time, controlling outbound and inbound shipments, minimizing costs and meeting organization’s objectives. This training programme will not only enable you to create, develop and operate a logistics function but it will also enable you to attain the prosperity through a combination of tactics and strategies.
All the essential elements and components of logistics and distribution will be covered in this courses, Including warehouse selection, physical distribution, packaging, material handling, customer service, order fulfillment, inventory management, production stores, receiving and returned goods. This course will address the key essential technology issues such as bar coding, enterprise resource planning (ERP), electronic commerce (e-commerce), electronic data interchange (EDI), and distribution resource planning (DRP).
Who Should Attend?
- Execute the supply chain management core concepts
- Recognizing the position of logistics in the supply chain
- Customer value: Delivery
- Transportation function: Management
- Execute the fundamental principle of operation and warehouse design
- Grow and execute an effective and efficient function of inventory management
- Supply Chain Management: Best Practice
- The Emerging competitive environment
- Strategized activity
- Aspects of tactics
- Considerations: Operational
- Supply chain: Materials Management
- The concept of Strategic Approach to Logistics Management
- Logistics management: The Mission
- Logistics: performance
- Customer value and logistics
- Logistics: Cost
- The concept of Transport Management
- Effective and Efficient transportation
- Services including storage of goods
- Point of origin to point of consumption
- Acknowledging customer requirements
- Outbound, inbound, internal and external movements
- The concept of Warehousing Operations
- Scope and objectives of warehouse operations
- Warehouse manager: the changing role
- Value chain and warehouse operations
- Optimization of supply network
- Total distribution cost concept and customer service
- Features of efficient and effective warehouse operations
- Process design and design layout: The lean warehouse
- Technology: The Role
- The concept of Inventory Management
- Introduction of supply chain management, materials management, and inventory management
- The significance of stock control using ABC analysis and stock valuation
- Costs and inventory
- Policies of inventory using economic order quantities, re-order point systems, independent demand
- Dependent demand systems
- Inventory management techniques and securing reductions in inventory
- Securing the reductions in the inventory along with the Techniques of inventory management
- Valuation of stock, such as LIFO, FIFO, and standard costing
- Estimation of stock such as FIFO, standard costing, and LIFO
- Supply Chain: The future
- Supply chain: The Emerging trends
- Future vision
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.