This training programme introduces participants to the capabilities and know how of the vicinity of maintenance errors. It demonstrates why humans make errors, not only in executing a maintenance job, but additionally in making plans & preparing the processes in writing the preservation guide and in engineering the asset.
It suggests how we should analyze maintenance errors, by way of analyzing technical breakdowns and incidents in a structured way.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Anyone who is willing to upgrade their skills in maintenance and learn the ways of executing maintenance for the advantage of their companies.
- Personnel who are involved in engineering, maintenance, safety, and production.
- To manage the maintenance errors by creating a plan in the area you are responsible for
- Acknowledge the ways in which the human factor plays a significant role in the field of maintenance
- Demonstrate the human factors that can cause errors in the field of maintenance
- Recognize the maintenance error management basic fundamentals
- To find the root cause of incidents and failures and practice on a structured approach
- Describe by what method the management of maintenance issues and errors collaborates with the implementation of a safety culture and by what method it assists each other
Human error in maintenance: An introduction
- Human error in maintenance: The significance
- Risk management and the relationship with risk
- Concept of The human risk
- Human error: The psychological aspects
- Description: Human attention
- Skill-based human performance levels, knowledge and rule-based
Human error: definition
- Maintenance: Human error types
- Identification: Circumstances and the contributing factors
- Maintenance errors: The consequences
- The Case study
Maintenance errors: The learning
- Technical failures and incidents analysis: Basic methodologies
- Concept of Multiple realities
- Concept of Subjective views
- Problem-solving: Effective approach
- Relations: The cause and effect
- Application of RCA methodologies
- The concept of Apollo – RCA
- The concept of Tripod
- The Case study
Error Management: Maintenance
- Maintenance Error Management: Fundamentals
- Measures to take: The possibilities
- Team and person
- Task/Goal and the workplace
- Description: Organisation
- Safety culture creation
- Aspects of implementation
- Others ways of doing it
- Influencing behaviour to attain greater results: Performance management of people to gain better results
- The concept of the Action plan
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.