This program caters to helping managers build and renovate corporate and departmental functions by commendable methods which in turn aid in securing the trust of the public and stake-holders. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- How to transform departmental and corporate functions
- Becoming more efficient and productive
- Implementing principles and concepts of transparency
- Combating fraud in your organisations
- Securing public and respective stakeholder trust
- Introduce and establish standards of management practice that will curb the event of fraud and corruption
- Develop transparency initiatives in your organisation and raise awareness of its benefits
- Combat fraud effectively by having the skills to review and update methods of investigating and reducing the effects of fraud and corruption
- Understand the significant implication of adopting IFRS standards for financial reporting
- Understand organisational fraud risk and its management
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.