Major portion of the majority of organization’s operational costs are spent on the outside services and goods. Due to this case, the executive management everywhere is deciding that the managing tenders, contracts, and specifications must appear as critical core competency if the organizations need to increase their revenue.
This training programme is designed to reveal the best practices found in the initial phases of contracting so that the delegates will be able to execute the necessary steps to develop the maximum value for their organization.
Who should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Maintenance, operational, and engineering personnel
- Purchasing, project, and contracts personnel
- All professionals involved in the evaluation, planning, preparation and management of tenders, awards, specifications, and contracts that describes the equipment, acquisition of materials, and services.
By the end of the course, participants will gain knowledge and skills for:
- Good Procurement Process: Discussion
- Contractor Performance Measurement: Developing methods
- Tender Evaluation: Learning methods
- Contract Strategies: Review
- Develop Performance-Based Service Contracts: Steps exploration
- Important commercial Contract Clauses: See examples
- The Essential Elements Of A Contract: Be Presented
- Examples of Contract Checklist
- Strategy of Contracting
- A Good Procurement & Competitive Bidding Process: Elements
- The Right Contracting Strategy: Selection
- The Contract importance
- Project Delivery: Basic Types
- Statement Of Work: Types
- Check List: Specification
- Risk Assessment: Conduct
- Risk management
- Contract and Evaluation Preparation
- Contract Types: Basic
- Price Adjustments: Economical
- Tender Evaluation Criteria: Development
- Total Cost Of Ownership: Value model
- The concept of Electronic Evaluations
- Commercial and Technical Evaluations
- The reason behind getting a Good Price
- Cost Breakdowns And Evaluations Of Cost Breakdowns: Request
- Elements of the Contract: Importance
- Contract objectives
- Check Lists: Contract
- Integration Clause: It’s importance
- Rejection, acceptance, and inspection
- Material And Workmanship: Clauses for defects
- Service Contracts: Performance-based
- Damages Clause: Liquidated/Penalty
- Spare Parts: Clauses
- Important Contract Clauses: Additional
- Challenges Faced today Regarding the Force Majeure
- Concept of Applicable Law
- Dealing With Contract Changes
- Considerations of payment
- Payment methods
- The concept of Advance Payments
- The concept of Progress Payments
- Intent inducing letters
- Contract for the Completion: Preparation
- Reporting Clause: Status
- The concept of the Buyers Rights before Performance is Due
- End of contracts
- Description: Termination for Convenience purpose
- Guarantees and bonds types
- Resolution Provisions: Disputes
- Additional Contract Clauses List
- Final process of contract review
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.