Do you want to appeal to the potential buyers of your products or services?
Firms invest a lot of money in marketing research and intelligence for several reasons. It helps them strategize marketing decisions, decide on the tactics to deal with market challenges and measure their performance. It also helps them to come up with newer models and features, stay ahead of the competition, and charge more for their products and services. Investment in market research aids marketing professionals to measure the impact of their marketing efforts and understand the ever-changing behaviour of the consumer.
Do you want to master the latest tools to gain insight to impact the efforts you put into marketing?
This training program designed by ZOE Talent Solutions will help the marketing professionals understand the business issues related to market research and intelligence. This will in turn help them to support the growth prospects of the products and services from a global perspective.
At the end of this Market Research and Intelligence Training Course, you will learn to:
- Understand the Strength of market research and intelligence
- Use several questionnaire design formats based on survey requirements
- Analyse market research trends and best practices
- Develop the skills to report information related to market intelligence to facilitate a cohesive view of the company and enhanced decision making
- Envisage how to use data to support marketing decisions
- Use the internet and other free resources to gather information
This Market Research and Intelligence program offered by ZOE Talent Solutions will provide course participants with the tools they need to grow their business and enhance customer loyalty. The master-facilitator would lead the program with an interactive presentation. In this highly interactive course participants will increase their effectiveness via discourse, role-plays, group discussion, and debate.
ZOE Talent Solutions will apply the methodology of ‘Do-review-learn-apply’.
The major benefits to the organisation will be:
- Increase in the brand value
- A higher level of customer engagement
- The integrated and streamlined approach to consistency in marketing research
- Increase in revenue and customer satisfaction
- Better penetration of products and services in the market
- Equipped with a team to report information on market intelligence for insight into the market situation and better decision-making
Participants will derive the following benefits:
- Development of marketing and selling skills
- Understand the various concepts, tools and research methodologies
- Envisage how to collect, analyse, and report relevant information
- Gain a know-how of developing and implementing a marketing intelligence plan
- Increase confidence as a marketing professional
- Improved productivity
- Adherence to quality standards
- Better job satisfaction
Who Should Attend?
This training course will greatly benefit:
- Business Owners/ Entrepreneurs
- C-Level Executive
- Chief Marketing Officers
- VP – Marketing
- Director Marketing
- Market Research Professionals
- Market Intelligence Professionals
- Managers – Customer Relationship
- Manager- Sales
- Managers – Brand Promotion
MODULE 1: UNDERSTANDING THE VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER
- What are the expectations of the customer from your product/services?
- How to encourage customer feedback?
- Advantages of feedback of the customer
- Developing your Listening Skills
- How to ask questions?
- Open Ended
- Closed Ended
- Interpreting the Non-Verbal Communication
MODULE 2: KEY ELEMENTS
- Life cycle of the Product/Services
- Difference and distinction between Market Research and Market Intelligence
- Marketing Mix – 4P’s
- SWOT Analysis of Product/Services
- Strategies of Marketing Segmentation
- Principles of Social Media Marketing
MODULE 3: BEST PRACTICES OF MARKET RESEARCH
- Purpose of Marketing Research
- Kinds of Marketing Research
- Methods of Marketing Research
- Classification of Marketing Research
- Problem Identification Research
- Problem Solving Research
- Marketing Research Process
- Criteria for selecting Marketing research suppliers and services
- Customer Focus Groups- Advantages, Disadvantages
- Best Practices of Marketing Research
MODULE 4: MARKET INTELLIGENCE
- Value of Market Intelligence
- Kinds of Market Intelligence
- Using Market Intelligence for Effectiveness- The Metrics
- Financial Metrics
- Non-Financial Metrics
- Internet Metrics
- Marketing Intelligence Buckets
- Demand Generation
- Brand and Awareness
- Customer Relationships
- Shaping Markets
- Understanding Benchmarking for the Competition
- Identifying, Analysing and Converting Data into Market Intelligence
- Identify Trends for Data Analysis
- How to improve Marketing Intelligence?
MODULE 5: MARKETING STRATEGY FOR CUSTOMER-FOCUS AND ENGAGEMENT
- Identifying the right Customer Service Providers
- Envisage the expectations of the customer- Internal and External
- How to add lifetime Value to the customer?
- How to go that extra mile?
- Designing the marketing approach which is Customer-focused
- Recovery Techniques for Customer Service
MODULE 6: CUSTOMER LIFETIME VALUE
- Customer acquisition cost (CAC) and its computation
- Customer lifetime value (CLV/LTV): Basic and Advanced level
- Past customer lifetime value (PCV) and its comparison with CLV
- Step-by-step calculation of CLV
- Acquisition campaign payback period
- Marketing campaign ROMI
- Discount rate and net present value (NPV)
MODULE 7: RESULTS INTO ACTION
- Develop an Action Plan for Marketing Effectiveness
- Setting Marketing Goals for PDCA
- Change Management Strategies for Stakeholders
- How to Transform Market Research and Intelligence into Action?