|04 Dec - 08 Dec, 2023||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
|29 Jan - 06 Feb, 2024||Live Online||7 Days||$2867||Register|
|03 Mar - 14 Mar, 2024||Live Online||10 Days||$4095||Register|
|18 Mar - 22 Mar, 2024||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
|21 Apr - 09 May, 2024||Live Online||15 Days||$6145||Register|
|06 May - 10 May, 2024||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
|24 Jun - 02 Jul, 2024||Live Online||7 Days||$2867||Register|
|08 Jul - 12 Jul, 2024||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
|01 Sep - 09 Sep, 2024||Live Online||7 Days||$2867||Register|
|23 Sep - 01 Oct, 2024||Live Online||7 Days||$2867||Register|
|28 Oct - 08 Nov, 2024||Live Online||10 Days||$4095||Register|
|18 Nov - 29 Nov, 2024||Live Online||10 Days||$4095||Register|
|02 Dec - 06 Dec, 2024||Live Online||5 Days||$2050||Register|
|18 Dec - 22 Dec, 2023||Istanbul||5 Days||$5125||Register|
|15 Jan - 26 Jan, 2024||Singapore||10 Days||$9425||Register|
|15 Jan - 19 Jan, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|05 Feb - 09 Feb, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|18 Feb - 29 Feb, 2024||Amman||10 Days||$8225||Register|
|04 Mar - 08 Mar, 2024||Amsterdam||5 Days||$5125||Register|
|11 Mar - 15 Mar, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|07 Apr - 25 Apr, 2024||Doha||15 Days||$13500||Register|
|29 Apr - 03 May, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|13 May - 17 May, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|27 May - 31 May, 2024||New York||5 Days||$5125||Register|
|10 Jun - 21 Jun, 2024||Nairobi||10 Days||$8225||Register|
|10 Jun - 14 Jun, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|08 Jul - 12 Jul, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|29 Jul - 02 Aug, 2024||Kuala Lumpur||5 Days||$4495||Register|
|05 Aug - 09 Aug, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|18 Aug - 29 Aug, 2024||Doha||10 Days||$8225||Register|
|09 Sep - 20 Sep, 2024||Dubai||10 Days||$8150||Register|
|14 Oct - 25 Oct, 2024||Istanbul||10 Days||$9425||Register|
|28 Oct - 01 Nov, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|04 Nov - 15 Nov, 2024||Kigali||10 Days||$8225||Register|
|04 Nov - 08 Nov, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|09 Dec - 13 Dec, 2024||Dubai||5 Days||$4250||Register|
|16 Dec - 20 Dec, 2024||Istanbul||5 Days||$5125||Register|
Do you believe that marketing is evolving constantly in the digital world of today at a pace than never before?
To gain muscle in your industry it is important that your leaders and managers understand not only the strategic side of business, but also the modern marketing operating model to evolve as a marketing genius and a leader.
What is Marketing Leadership? Marketing Leadership refers to dominating the competition and the direction the market takes.
This requires the company managers to be customer champions, understand the data analytics, brand promotion, creativity and innovation, drive the vision and mission to their team members a speed-lightning business performance and increase in the market pie.
To achieve these objectives, the citizens of the corporates need to decipher and imbibe the concepts of marketing leadership in professional life.
This training program designed by ZOE Talent Solutions will help the organisations become marketing leaders that will help them generate sales of high value, boost their credibility with the existing clients and make them win more business and stay ahead of the competition.
This Marketing Leadership Development Program will enable you to:
- Understand your current marketing leadership skills
- Discover your future marketing leadership potential
- Understand modern-marketing operating model
- Develop your influence over teams and customers
- Establish Product leadership in the target market segment
- Optimise your decision making and problem-solving skills
- How to act decisively in the constantly changing market scenario?
- How to handle competition strategically?
To meet these objectives, this program offered by ZOE Talent Solutions will help you understand the strategic shift you need to bring about in your approach in the ever-changing market scenario. A variety of techniques that will be used by the instructors are interactive presentation, exercises, and case-studies. Role -plays and group-discussions, too, will ensure understanding and retention of the information shared.
ZOE Talent Solutions utilises the methodology of ‘Do-review-learn-apply’ in their training programs.
The organisation will benefit as follows from this Marketing Leadership Development Program:
- Get equipped with a team adept at marketing and leadership skills
- Understand the strategic shift in the markets and address them timely
- Stay ahead and handle competition well-in-time
- Leverage existing customer base
- Identify potential clients
- Generate higher sales revenue
- Reduced attrition
The personal benefits from this Marketing Leadership Development Training Program will be as follows:
- Enhancement of personal qualities in both marketing and leadership
- Understand the relevance of creativity and innovation in marketplace
- Develop a strategic understanding of the market dynamics
- Improve team and problem-solving skills
- Increase in customer retention
- Increase in sales
Who Should Attend?
This Marketing Leadership Development Program should be attended by:
- Functional Marketing Leaders
- Strategic Leadership Team
- Strategic account managers
- Global account managers
- Key account managers
- Business Development Managers
- Marketing and Sales Managers
- Product and Support Managers
- Marketing and Leadership Professionals who wish to upgrade their career
- Those with an acumen and interest in Strategic Marketing and Leadership
- This program is applicable for mid-career executives as well
MODULE 1: MARKETING STRATEGY AND COMPETITION
- How to innovate and deliver new products and services to the customers that they never thought were possible?
- How to ensure uniqueness in the products and services that are difficult to imitate?
- How to strategize to enhance customer experience?
- How to analyse the business from a customer’s viewpoint?
- Steps to develop customer strategy
- Including metrics while identifying customer strategy
MODULE 2: MARKETING OPTIMISATION
- A Holistic perspective of the digital marketing strategies and their impact on business
- The Market optimization strategies to attract, acquire and retain existing and potential customers
- How to create relevant marketing plans for persuasive selling?
- Modern marketing – It’s process and execution
- The Importance of data analytics
MODULE 3: CUSTOMER INSIGHT AND BEHAVIOUR
- How to understand your customers in a way to stay ahead of the competition?
- Explore data-driven techniques employed by modern-day marketers to understand their digital customers
- Investigate the applications of automated behavioural marketing platforms for developing a deeper insight into customer behaviour
- Develop strategies for customer loyalty
MODULE 4: ANALYTICS AND DATA VISUALISATION
- How to Plan for analytics?
- Understand the change that comes in the managerial judgment because of analytics
- Using visualization to understand the complex data patterns
- Filtering data effectively to be used for the purpose of business
- Application of the same to real-life business examples
MODULE 5: TECHNOLOGY IN MARKETING
- Understand the use of AI in driving modern marketing
- Select, Implement and leverage the right marketing Technologies
MODULE 6: BRAND VALUE AND BRAND ASSOCIATIONS
- How to define your brand?
- The Brand design and touchpoints
- How to evaluate your brand and determine how to strengthen them?
- Using – The Creative Brief
- Model to guide brand strategy across the company
- Counter the challenges faced in the implementation
MODULE 7: CONTENT MARKETING AND MEDIA PLANNING
- Align Content strategy and innovation to meet customer expectations
- Branding on Social media channels
- Diagnose key brand challenges and potential strategic solutions by using the Awareness/Liking/Market-Share Model of brand tracking
MODULE 8: LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- How to develop and mentor direct reporting staff?
- The traits of high performers
- Strategies to structure social interactions to gain influence and persuade others
- How to mitigate the possibility of derailment of your career?