The marketing professional training course equips all participants in the expertise of marketing concepts, techniques, models and more.
The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of this marketing professional training program, delegates will be able to:
- Define the marketing framework of a business organization
- Develop marketing audits and analysis to better examine the micro and macro environments
- Combine best practices, tools, and models to implement an effective marketing and sales management system
- Develop strategies, initiatives, and programs to build and sustain a competitive market advantage
- Apply planning and the execution of advanced marketing strategies
- Evolution of the Marketing Concept
- Relationship between Marketing and Selling
- Scope of Marketing Management
- Developing the Marketing Mix for Products and Services
- Managing the Marketing Effort
Marketing Audit and Planning
- Understanding the Marketing Environment
- The Various Marketing Analysis Techniques
- The Marketing Audit
- Competitive Analysis
- Customer Analysis
- Marketing Planning (Format, Content)
Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- Basis of Market Segmentation (B2C)
- Basis of Market Segmentation (B2B)
- Profiling the Segments
- Criteria for Successful Segmentation
- Market Targeting
- Market Positioning
- Steps in Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
Marketing Communications and Campaigns
- Elements of the Communication Process
- Identifying the Goals of the Promotion
- Steps in Creating a Promotional Campaign
- The AIDA Concept
- Advantages and Disadvantages of the Various Media Types
- Media Scheduling
- Evaluating Promotional Campaigns
The Product Life Cycle: A Strategic Approach
- Introducing the Product Life Cycle Concept (PLC)
- The Promotion Mix and Marketing Objectives
- Characteristics of PR, Personal Selling, Advertising and Sales Promotion
- Promotion Mix Strategies Across the PLC
- Push and Pull Strategies
- Marketing Research Defined
- The Marketing Research Process
- Types and Sources of Data
- Questionnaire Design
- Types of Research (Observation, Mystery Shopper, Survey)
Who Should Attend?
Marketing staff and executives who wish to know more about the vital role that marketing plays in organizations individuals who seek to keep current on marketing strategies.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.