All businesses today deal with some form of human factor, no matter how automated your processes are. With this, comes the need to be able to manage your relationships with these humans.
In this relationship management training course, we look at managing relationships from a pragmatic method to building long-term, prominent, and sustainable networks. From consolidating, analysing and communicating one’s thoughts to building successful and focused relationships, this course offers a robust foundation to engage with others in the right ways.
Participants will get the opportunity to discover their talents and areas of improvement in this domain and practice several cases before they go back to their workplace and apply the theories learnt during the program.
They will also learn how great relationship-builders improve the flow of information within an organisation and secure people’s support to reach their desired goals and results.
This course concentrates on developing the skills you will need to develop and sustain professional relationships and networks. You will also learn how to coach and mentor your co-workers, handle conflicting situations and construct a sense of power and influence in the workplace.
Why is relationship management training so important? Excellent communication skills and relationship management techniques are fundamental parts of any successful company or institution today in maintaining healthy and successful organisations.
If you don’t understand the importance and significance of each relationship in your environment, your business can suffer due to various reasons like giving priority to short-term visions over long-term goals, not being able to benefit from your existing network, and the lack of opportunity to expand your business through your re-existing resources.
Zoe’s relationship management training course will empower you with the consciousness of knowing the importance of relationships in a professional arena, as well as how to manage them in various types of situations.
Upon completing this relationship management training course successfully, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the responsibility of context when communicating and building relationships
- Discover and engage in relationship opportunities that bring value and attain results
- Comprehend the role of trust in building successful relationships
- Grow and broaden the network of influence and success
- Detect, analyse and engage stakeholders – the power/interest matrix
- Build, manage and nurture relationships – moving from transactional to transformational
This is an interactive relationship management training program and will consist of the following training approaches:
- Seminars & Presentations
- Group Discussions
- Case Studies & Functional Exercises
Just like all our courses, this program also follows the ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply’ model.
Companies who send in their employees to participate in this relationship management training course can benefit in the following ways:
- Obtain experienced and skilled professionals to effectively manage relationships
- Gain a competitive advantage in the industry with more efficient employees with awareness in relationship management
- Increase employee satisfaction with the provision for professional development
- Keep your company one step ahead with the skills required to manage conflicts in a beneficial manner
- Trained employees will be better equipped to prevent issues in dealing with people and conflicts
- We can consider tailoring our content to your organisation’s needs
Professionals who participate in this relationship management training course can benefit in the following ways:
- Appreciate the benefits of managing relationships effectively
- Increase awareness of the importance of maintaining relationships in business
- Generate consciousness in understanding types of people and personalities
- Understand the difference between conflict and subjective disagreements
- Recognise the characteristics and various management techniques in different situations