This training programme is structured and designed to provide you with the necessary experience and information you need to begin using the MBTI assessments. This programme will enable you to professionally and ethically manage and interpret the MTBI assessment via experimental learning procedures and methods.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Team managers
- Training and HR professionals
By the end of this training programme, the delegates will be able to manage MBTI assessments.
- The Theory of psychological type: An Overview
- Four dichotomous scales (16 personality types): Exploration
- MBTI instrument – common applications: when working with both organizations and individuals
- An overview: Experiential exercises to strengthen participant learning
- Ethical use of the indicator: Discussions
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.