This program is designed to help participants devise a modernisation strategy within their organisations where one does not currently exist. It will also assist those already in a reform program to actively participate in modernising their department/area of responsibility. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- How to tailor-make a modernisation/reform strategy for your department or organisation
- Human resource practices and policy for reformation
- How to explore the opportunities that information technology provide
- Ways to develop and reform fiscal policy
- Develop or enhance a tailor-made modernisation/reform strategy for your department or organisation
- Examine human resource practices and policy with a view to reform
- Explore the opportunities that information technology can provide to assist in a reform program
- Develop a leadership and motivation strategy
- Examine ways to develop and reform fiscal policy
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.