Our Office management skills training course is a typical two-week intensive training and grooming program offering you the explicit opportunity to scale greater heights in daily productivity. Right from understanding your role in alignment with your organization’s vision; to become empowered in order to deliver above and beyond your deliverables. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customized proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
On completion of The Office Management Skills Training Course, each participant will understand the range of responsibilities and skills required to run an office, both in terms of people skills and acquiring maximum productivity from your team, as well as techniques and procedures to aid the effective running of the office
The Office Management Skills Training Course:
- Define, understand and explain the role, scope and responsibilities of a successful 21st Century Office Manager
- Apply techniques to motivate your staff to achieve their objectives willingly and efficiently
- Using tested methodology, identify and provide constructive feedback to individuals in areas of development
- Prioritise the daily and weekly workload thus minimising stress
- Develop their people by effective delegation techniques
- Use and apply project management tools appropriately to plan small projects ■ Manage a simple budget
- Collaborate with others in the workplace effectively
- Manage and deal with change well
- Control meetings and briefings constructively and assertively
Who should Attend?
Professionals who deal with the day-to-day running of the office – whether managers, office managers, PAs, secretaries or administrative staff. The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.