This two-week hands-on application approach office organization using MS outlook training course has proven highly useful in developing skills in Office Organization using MS Outlook. The highlights of each training session being innovation and capacity building, the program is a complete package for an office administrator seeking to improve clerical/secretarial skills. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customized proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of the office organization using MS outlook training course, participants will be able to:
- Define the competencies needed to run present and future offices
- Apply acquired business writing skills and organize their emails using MS Outlook 2010
- Organize their office time using the MS Outlook 2010 calendar
- Manage and coordinate their relationship with their manager using soft skills and computer-based methods
- Develop and apply document management strategies effectively
- Developing the Modern Administrator’s Competencies
- Identifying Competencies for Success
- Being a Credible Team Player
- Interacting with Others and Networking for Success
- Personal Productivity
- Using MS Outlook 2010 to Aid Productivity
- Overview of MS Outlook 2010 – Ribbon, Toolbar, and Navigation Pane
- Using the Right Communication Medium
- Business Writing and Form Design Essentials
- Using MS Outlook 2010 to Write Emails and Manage Contacts
- Organizing and Categorizing Email Folders and Creating Rules
- Eliminating Email Overload
- Applying Design Themes to Emails
- Creating Unique Professional Signatures
- Organizing Personal Stationery
- Creating your Own Address Book and Organization of Contacts
- Proactive versus Reactive Styles
- Organizational Concepts, To-Do Lists, and Reminders
- Using MS Outlook 2010 Calendar to Schedule Appointments, Events, Meetings, etc.
- Prioritizing Concepts Applying them Electronically
- Creating and Working with Notes
- Creating and Organizing Tasks through MS Outlook 2010
- Organizing Professional Meetings
- Writing Agendas for Effective Meetings
- Preparing Professional Minutes of Meetings (MOMs)
Managing your Relationship with your Superiors
- Knowing your Manager and Organizing the Relationship
- Understanding your Manager’s Expectations
- Communicating with your Manager
- Planning and Scheduling Tasks
- Delegation Concepts and Applications Using MS Outlook 2010 Tasks
- Sharing the MS Outlook 2010 Calendar with your Manager
E-Filing and Document Management
- Organizing Computer Files
- Essentials of a Good Filing System
- E-Filing versus Paper Filing
- Office Organization Strategies
- Data File Management
Who Should Attend?
Office professionals, office administrators, supervisors of clerical and administrative staff, and executive/personal assistants.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.