This course is aimed at inducting professionals into the OHSAS 18001: 2007 guidelines and provides an overview of the OHSAS management system for any organization that wishes to implement the regulations at their workplace. The course will move forward through the necessary steps needed to design and implement the OHSAS guidelines and objectives and will also introduce the procedure of improving an existing system. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Session 1: Introduction to OHSAS 18001 Management Systems
- Session 2: OHSAS Management System Requirements
- Session 3: OH&S Management System Audit
- Session 4: OHSAS 18001 Audit Questionnaire
- Session 5: Identification, Inspection and Investigation
- Incorporate a deep knowledge of the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Contextualize the OHSAS regulations to the concerned business and corporate policies.
- Devise a master plan to implement OHSMS while accommodating the interests of the organization.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.