This training programme is designed to focus primarily on the qualities, skills, tools, and techniques needed to conduct and carry out face to face and remote meetings. Delegates will have a chance to employ facilitation tools and skills and learn the ways to deal with difficult behaviors and specific meeting situations.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Individuals who are willing to enhance their ability to execute effective meetings.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Simplify challenging situations successfully.
- Organize and have an effective agenda and plan a meeting.
- Consider the ways of using the techniques and strategies for dealing with difficult behaviors checklists, virtual meetings, face to face formats and tools.
- Manage the three phases of a meeting in an effective manner: Before, during and after structures, tools and methods to execute an effective meeting.
- The Introduction
- The reason behind conducting meetings
- Meeting Effectiveness: The foundation tools
- Scribe, Facilitator and Summary Presenter: Utilizing the roles
- Challenges and Goals Overview
- The Overview of Team Requirements Exercise
- Mini-meeting Exercises: An Overview
- The Qualities of Facilitation Skills
- Participants Identification Skills: An Overview
- An Overview of Self-Assessment on Qualities
- Areas to targets: An Introduction
- An Overview on Meeting Effectiveness
- Ways to Manage the Three Phases: The Introduction
- Preparing for the Agenda: Before – Planning
- An Overview of Keeping Members Focused and on Track
- Check-ins on Actions and following up with notes
- The Exercise on agenda planning
- The Team development
- The Strategies and the types of decisions: Overview
- Usage of Key Questions to Facilitate Dialogue: An Overview
- Recognize and Analyze the factors and Goals
- Selection of the Right Process
- Meeting for Results: Team exercise
- Model the Way: Introduction and Overview
- Behaviors Needed and the concept of perceptions
- Emotional Intelligence Development
- Intervention Techniques and the concept of prevention
- Analyzing “Dreaded Behaviors” Games
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.