Each session in this carefully structured training program offers the skills and essential knowledge for Organizational and Workforce Planning using practical and applicable methodologies, best suited to your organisation. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define workforce planning within the context of Human Resources
- Explain how Human Resources planning is related to the overall strategic plan of the organization
- Understand the economic concepts of demand and supply and how they apply to the labour market
- Learn how to forecast the demand and supply for different types of Human Resources, both in terms of quantity and quality
- Explain the relationship of Human Resources planning to the staffing process
- Describe why an understanding of the external labour market is important in workforce planning
- Overview of Workforce Planning (WFP)
- A Clear Definition of WFP and its Relationship to Organization Strategy
- The Need for WFP:
- Penalties for Not Being Properly Staffed
- Importance and Benefits of WFP
- The Link between WFP and Other HR Processes
- Aims and Phases of WFP
- Main Drivers of WFP
- The WFP Analysis Model â€“ A Mega Process
- WFP Key Performance Indicators
- Workforce Planning Analysis: An Operational Approach
- Project Based Workforce Requirements
- Long Term Workforce Requirements
- The Demand Analysis Phase: How to Forecast Human Resources Needs
- Trend Analysis
- Ratio Analysis
- The Scatter Plot
- The Zero Manning Technique for Identifying Workforce Needs
- The Demand Analysis Process
- The Supply Analysis Phase
- How it Will Help WFP
- The Supply Analysis Process
- Forecasting the Supply of Internal Candidates
- Qualifications Inventories
- Replacement Charts
- Roles and Responsibilities
- The Gap Analysis Phase
- The Nature of Gap Analysis
- Causes of Gaps between Supply and Demand
- The Gap Analysis Process
- Workforce Formulation
- Filling the Workforce Gaps
- Strategic Issues to Consider in Filling Workforce Gaps
- The Process
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- A Built-In Process
- Gathering Feedback Methods and Means
- Beyond Staffing Plans
- Using Workforce Planning to Support Management Successions and Development Planning
- Talent Planning: The Key to Effective Talent Management
- Measuring Staffing Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Calculating Staffing Costs and Evaluating Staffing Options
Who Should Attend?
Recruitment and workforce planning managers and specialists, Human Resources professionals and strategy analysts, corporate planning managers who want to make sure their strategies are implemented successfully.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.