This training programme will assist the delegates in passing the PMP certification course successfully in the first attempt. This course will enable the delegates to learn valuable practical exam techniques which will further assist the participants assist during the exam. In this training programme, you will find out what components of your project management background will be examined this will allow to focus your attention entirely during your exam preparation.
Who should Attend?
Project management professionals across all the sectors or industries including Information technology IT, construction and engineering, manufacturing, maintenance and operations, oil and gas, marketing and communications who are willing to prepare for the Project management professional (PMP) certification exam.
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Assess the techniques and project management skills needed for a successful project.
- Attain comprehensive understanding of all the components of a PMP certification exam and increase your chances to pass this exam in the first attempt.
- Expand your knowledge by developing complete familiarity with the structure of the project management body (PMBOK® guide), its five process groups, forty-seven processes and ten knowledge areas.
- Identify the which of the components from your project management background will be examined so accordingly you can design your study plan.
- Process groups for Project management
- Concept of Project integration management
- Concept of Project scope management
- Concept of Project quality management
- Concept of Project time management
- Concept of Project cost management
- Concept of Project risk management
- Project human resource management: Concept
- Project procurement management: Concept
- Project communications management: Concept
- Responsibility of a Professional
- Project stakeholder management: Concept
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.