This Power Selling course aims at helping each participant build and work upon innate hard-core power-selling techniques.
The Power Selling training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team
By the end of the Power Selling training program, delegates will be able to:
- Identify and adopt the right professional selling behaviours and skills in order to maximize sales performance,
- Develop critical self-driven practices to optimize personal and business effectiveness and efficiency
- Gain a solid insight into the sales process in order to ensure the right sales strategies, goals and objectives are developed, supported and implemented
- Understand the principles of successful negotiations while furthering personal capabilities to handle objections, and to pitch the right value propositions critical for long-term business relationships
- Learn the importance of questioning and probing techniques to improve prospecting capabilities throughout the sales process
The Changing Business Environment
- Evolution of Personal Selling
- The New Sales Competencies
- Behaviours, Characteristics and Skills of a Successful Salesperson
- Assessing Performance According to Specific Sales Indicators
- The 10 Root Causes of Sales Problems
- Personal Selling Profile
Preparation and Self-Organization
- Personal Management
- Time Management for Sales People
- Understanding the Psychology of Selling
- Developing a Strategy for Sales Success
The Sales Process
- Effective Prospecting and Pre-Visit Research Using Tele blitz
- Characteristics of Different Selling Models, Types and Structures
- Setting Goals Based on Your Sales Quota and Plan
- Analysing the Territory and Conducting Account Research
- Planning Your Calendar to Achieve Sales Goals and Build a Sales Pipeline
- Identifying Resources and Methods of Generating Leads
- Delivering Clear and Effective Presentations
- Handling and Overcoming Objections
- Achieving Positive Closing Techniques
- Recognizing Service as a Hard Differentiator
Business Negotiation Skills
- Understanding the Principles Involved in Successful Negotiation
- Sales Negotiation and Vulnerability Analysis
- Building a Value Position and Relationship through Artful Negotiating
Managing the Customer Relationship
- Service Beliefs and Philosophy
- Basic Attributes of a Positive Attitude
- Questioning and Probing Skills
- Understanding Different Buyer Behaviours Styles and your Own
- How to Respond to Different Buyers and Different Personalities
- Strategies to Maintain Communication with a Customer
Who should Attend?
Salespeople, sales support, as well as potential candidates for sales positions who want to build and revitalize their existing selling skills.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.