If an organisation’s focus is on developing a culture of personal accountability amongst its workers then productivity gains can be significant in any work environment in the public or private sectors.
At a time when productivity in any organisation is critical to maintaining their competitive advantage with the rest of the world, the embracing of ownership by employees is fundamental to its future growth, success, and survival.
Who Should Attend?
Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders/Managers
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the philosophy of ‘taking charge’
- Create a sense of purpose through goal setting and reaching targets
- Empower their people and understand the adverse effects of a micro-management approach
- Understand that their behaviour is their personal ‘Brand’ image
- Identify and change the patterns that lead to “Entitlement thinking”, ”Why Me?”, complaining, “Victim Thinking” and procrastination when results are not produced
- Develop a higher level of empowered thinking that leads to the job engagement and accountability required to achieve team goals and objectives
- What is accountability?
- Accountability and responsibility skills assessment
- What areas do I need to work on to become more accountable as an individual?
- Accountability trios
- The Value of Change
- Developing a results-driven attitude that encourages discipline and determination to become accountable and succeed
- Understanding where I am on the results-driven resilience scale
- Self-assessment questionnaire
- Moving up the scale and developing a more resilient attitude
- Techniques for developing accountability that never fails
- Group accountability & Problem-solving
- Myths of Accountability, Engagement, and Management
- Case study
- Bringing my colleagues onside and starting to develop an accountable team
- Eliminate Complaining
- Exercise and Group discussion
- Stop the Blame Game
Skills & Measurement
- Measuring success, when do I know that I am accountable all of the time?
- DASH meetings
- Accountability development skills: Delegating, Coaching, Dealing with poor performance & Motivating and empowering
- Review main points/ learnings of the day
- Create personal development plans
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.