This training programme will provide the delegates with an in-depth perspective to the versatile qualitative and quantitative variables that are considered for pricing a product right. This course will enable you to learn about pricing in the international markets and the ways to use transfer-pricing techniques.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Professionals working in the departments of Marketing, Finance & Supply chain
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Acquire the knowledge about pricing in international markets i.e., INCO terms
- Utilize sourcing as a strategic pricing tool
- Get prepared for employing transfer pricing techniques
- Pricing a product: The versatile dimensions
- Strategies, and pricing objectives: Discussion
- Live case studies: Introduction and overview of external pricing policy
- Usage of live case studies: Transfer pricing techniques
- Target Costing: Description
- Dumping: Overview
- Introduction to Regulations, government controls, and subsidies
- Currency Fluctuations: Overview
- The concept of Using Sourcing as a Strategic Pricing Tool
- Understanding Pricing in international Markets: INCO Terms
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.