Primavera P6 is an excellent project management application used worldwide to help plan, manage and control project changes, activities, resources, etc. efficiently and easily.
P6 is a powerful enterprise project portfolio management (EPPM) application that has a powerful and efficient interface. It helps track projects, portfolios and resources through the respective life cycle while identifying all related costs, issues, risks, performance metrics, etc. along the way. It provides project templates that make it easier to re-use project outlines and project data completely.
Who is Primavera P6 most useful for? It is useful for organisations that need to handle multiple projects simultaneously, offering access to multiple stakeholders and users across an organisation or regions. Primavera P6 focuses on dashboards, projects, portfolios, resources, reports and administration as key areas.
Some of the benefits offered include reduced risks and costs, optimised resource management, quick and easy forecasting, enhanced communication, robust graphic output, etc.
This Zoe training course will empower you with complete knowledge, information and understanding of the basics of Primavera P6 Rel 8.3. By undertaking this course, you will understand the fundamental aspects of the application.
Through this course, you will understand and realise the benefits of using Primavera P6 in planning for projects and will be able to recommend and rightfully justify recruitment of this software for project management purposes.
The knowledge and information gained through this course will help you link specific requirements to the features and functionalities offered by Primavera P6, to make things simpler and easier.
The main objective of this Primavera P6 Basic Certification Course is to empower professionals with—
- in-depth information and knowledge of the features, functionalities and benefits of the Primavera P6 application
- the overall knowledge, experience, exposure and understanding to link project management difficulties being faced by the organisation to resolutions through certain features and functionalities of Primavera P6
- adequate knowledge and understanding of the various applications under P6, to build one’s capabilities to use these effectively and for the right requirement
- the necessary information and understanding of key aspects related to Primavera P6, such as dashboards, projects, reports, etc.
- the required confidence and skillset as well as capability to explore the application by oneself and be able to understand usage and application
- the required skill and knowledge to work with the technologies involved in the application and related ones to be able to optimise use for effective and seamless project management
- the ability and confidence to suggest recruitment of Primavera P6 for certain problem statements related to project management in the organisation and effectively resolve these problems, thus demonstrating the potential and inviting opportunities to undertake higher roles and responsibilities within the organisation
Training at Zoe Talent Solutions adopts a theoretical-cum-practical approach. The theory is delivered through lectures or classroom sessions by a highly experienced professional from the relevant domain, assisted by audio-visual presentations.
The practical aspect involves trainee participation in group assignments and discussions. Relevant case studies are also discussed to help the audience relate practical scenarios to the training content. The trainees are also offered a practical tour of the application to briefly review usage.
This course format is in accordance with Zoe Talent Solutions’ unique Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model.
Organisations whose professionals opt for this Primavera P6 Basic Certification Course will realise the following benefits:
- Appropriate suggestions and recommendations regarding Primavera P6 at the appropriate time for the appropriate issues and challenges in project management
- Detailed scrutiny and review of all applications and technologies to aid in the decision-making process of opting for the software
- Reduced risks and costs related to project management
- Optimised resource allocation and management before and during a project
- Fast and easy forecasting of probabilities, trajectories, risks, issues, etc. and timely corrective action to prevent any impact to the project
- Enhanced communication between all stakeholders of a project regarding their own responsibilities as well as regular status updates during a project
- Ease of managing multiple projects simultaneously, keeping all stakeholders and users connected at all points in time
- Increased credibility because of project management efficiency and success
Professionals undertaking this Primavera P6 Basic Certification Course will derive the following benefits:
- Adequate knowledge and understanding of the basics of Primavera P6
- Detailed understanding of all related applications and technologies to be able to make correct decisions regarding the application of the software to address or solve specific issues and gaps in project management
- Increased understanding and knowledge to be able to recommend and successfully install the application to improve the project management experience
- Better understanding and confidence to explore the application and be able to effectively apply it to certain pain areas within the project management domain
- Increased awareness and confidence to link problem statements directly to specific aspects of the application to resolve the problem at hand
- Increased skill set and capability to drive application purchase, installation and basic usage, thus facilitating opportunities for assuming higher roles and responsibilities within the organisation
- Increased knowledge and skill of Primavera P6, thus increasing earning capacity and one’s ability to effectively manage projects from any domain, in turn increasing avenues for growth and progression
Who Should Attend
- Project managers and team leads responsible for overseeing and driving various projects in the organisation
- Project coordinators and administrators as well as other members of the project management team who would like to increase their knowledge and awareness of various applications and software related to project management
- Other professionals and stakeholders involved in projects or driving projects within their teams or organisations, who would be involved in a Primavera P6-run project at some point in time
- Senior management of an organisation who need to understand the benefit of using Primavera P6 for resolving project management-related difficulties and challenges
- Any other professional who would like to know more about Primavera P6
The Primavera P6 Basic Certification Course covers the following fundamental topics related to Primavera P6 Rel. 8.3:
Module 1 – Overview of Primavera P6
Module 2 – Main Focus Areas for P6
Module 3 – Importance of P6 EPPM
- Plan, schedule, manage strategic projects
- Make informed cost and resource management decisions
- Enhance team collaboration and workflow productivity
- Maximise product contributor skills
- Track progress and optimise capability for maximum profitability
- Deliver on-time, within-budget projects
- Share data with all concerned stakeholders
Module 4 – Benefits of Primavera P6
- Diminished risks and costs
- Optimised resource management
- Quick and easy formatting
- Credit reporting ease
- Enhanced communication
- Robust graphic output
- XML importing capabilities
Module 5 – Functionality – Core Enterprise Functionality
- Administration and enterprise data
- Project, portfolio and resource management
Module 6 – Functionality – Others
- Planning and scheduling
- Time reporting
- Integrated solutions
Module 7 – Important P6 Applications
- P6 team member interfaces
- P6 professional
- P6 professional cloud connect
- P6 progress reporter
- P6 integration API
- P6 EPPM web services
Module 8 – P6 Technologies
- The P6 EPPM database
- Business process management (BPM) workflow
- Oracle BI publisher
- Content repository
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.