This training programme will take you from the fundamentals to the advanced strategic elements of this crucial HR function. This certified training course will include an assessment at the end of the programme to ensure higher retention of knowledge and better utilization in the workplace.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Business partners
- Team leaders
- Officers involved in the functions of HR and recruitment
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Select the most suitable methods for shortlisting, and evaluate the candidates considering the validity, and reliability of each.
- Describe the selection procedure, recruitment and the significant role this function plays in the organization’s success.
- Arrange the main steps to be followed in order to develop an effective plan of recruitment and choose the best sources and methods for attracting qualified candidates.
- Arrange and organize an interview for any job level or vacancy in the organization.
- Apply the right measures and the key performance indicators KPI’s to assess the recruitment efforts effectiveness.
- Choose and organize the most appropriate type of selection interviews for varying situations, and candidates.
- The concept of selection and recruitment
- Difference between selection and recruitment
- The responsibilities and roles in each stage
- Description: Management of relations with other HR functions
- Defining the requirements and the recruitment plans
- Workforce organizational needs: Defining and overview
- Planning of various stages
- Line managers: Roles and Responsibilities
- Recruitment personnel: Roles and Responsibilities
- Tabulating and Capturing information
- Recruitment reports: Production
- Description: Building a job profile
- Essentials and desirables
- Attracting candidates: An overview
- Understanding the Various sources for attracting candidates
- A Method of sourcing candidates: Employee referrals
- The concept of Attracting internal candidates
- Advantages and disadvantages of Advertising
- Websites and Internet: Overview
- The headhunters and the recruitment agencies
- Universities and the career fairs
- Shortlisting and screening candidates: An overview
- Difference between tangible and intangible criteria
- Applications for shortlisting: The usage of resumes and CV’s
- Online applications: Verification
- Interviewing candidates: The Art
- Biographical interviews and the screening process
- The concept of Hypothetical interviews
- Advantages and disadvantages of the panel interviews
- Analyzing Competency-based interviews
- Candidates selection
- The significance of data capture
- The difference between objective and subjective remarks
- The legal and fairness issues
- Personal profile: Production
- Description: Criteria that should be used
- Decision matrixes in selection: Usage
- Competency gap analysis: Usage
- Recruitment efforts: Measurement
- Recruitment function measurement: The main KPI’s
- Response ratios of the Applicant
- Description: Qualified application ratios
- Yield rates overview
- Time to fill and time to join: Description and overview
- Understanding the Offer acceptance ratio
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.