Project Management Certification Course
|17 Apr - 21 Apr, 2023||Live Online||5 Days||$2250||Register|
|08 May - 19 May, 2023||Live Online||10 Days||$4495||Register|
|18 Jun - 26 Jun, 2023||Live Online||7 Days||$3147||Register|
|31 Jul - 04 Aug, 2023||Live Online||5 Days||$2250||Register|
|28 Aug - 08 Sep, 2023||Live Online||10 Days||$4495||Register|
|25 Sep - 06 Oct, 2023||Live Online||10 Days||$4495||Register|
|23 Oct - 27 Oct, 2023||Live Online||5 Days||$2250||Register|
|19 Nov - 23 Nov, 2023||Live Online||5 Days||$2250||Register|
|03 Dec - 11 Dec, 2023||Live Online||7 Days||$3147||Register|
|27 Mar - 31 Mar, 2023||Dubai||5 Days||$4750||Register|
|03 Apr - 07 Apr, 2023||Toronto||5 Days||$5695||Register|
|29 May - 09 Jun, 2023||Dubai||10 Days||$8775||Register|
|04 Jun - 15 Jun, 2023||Riyadh||10 Days||$9150||Register|
|17 Jul - 21 Jul, 2023||Houston||5 Days||$5695||Register|
|14 Aug - 25 Aug, 2023||Dubai||10 Days||$8775||Register|
|11 Sep - 22 Sep, 2023||Houston||10 Days||$9850||Register|
|09 Oct - 13 Oct, 2023||Dubai||5 Days||$4750||Register|
|05 Nov - 09 Nov, 2023||Doha||5 Days||$4950||Register|
|10 Dec - 21 Dec, 2023||Riyadh||10 Days||$9150||Register|
Project management is the process of initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and completing the work of a team within an organisation. It is the management of a temporary assignment (the project) to create, audit and deliver a specific product/service.
While most organisations have dedicated project management teams for their operations, project management is not restricted to this team alone. All professionals experience and manage some project (small or large, simple or complex) in their sphere of work.
Thus, project management skills are important for all professionals to successfully deliver objectives and goals for their team and the organisation at large.
Any professional involved in managing a project of any nature or scale should possess effective skills of leadership, communication, scheduling and budgeting, planning and organisation, negotiation, quality management, risk management, critical thinking, etc.
Project management skills help a professional deal with change and manage it well, improve his/her rapport and communication with subordinates and stakeholders, manage conflict and resolve it effectively as well as maintain high-quality standards of delivery.
This Zoe training course will empower you with the necessary project management skills essential to effectively and successfully manage projects assigned to you. Further, the knowledge and skills gained through this course will help you beyond your current role in your organisation.
The course will improve your strategic and analytical skills and will help you think critically and strategically, thus demonstrating your talent and potential and fostering attractive and good opportunities for career progression. With the skills and knowledge gained through this course, you will be competent to work in any organisation or industry of your choice.
The main objective of this Project Management Certification Course is to empower professionals with—
- all necessary project management skills to help successfully manage and complete complex projects within the organisation, thus fostering career growth and progression
- the required skill to effectively plan budget and costing for the project, to ensure that the project does not exceed the limits set
- the required strategic and analytical skills to set project objectives and align the project objectives and deliverables to organisational strategy
- the ability and confidence to train other professionals for effective project management
- the foresight and awareness to predict risks and identify corrective actions to prevent the occurrence or minimise their negative impact in case of occurrence
- better planning and organisation skills to plan and complete projects on time and as per schedule
- the required communication and negotiation skills to interact, collaborate and communicate with stakeholders of a project to ensure that the project deliverables are completed on time and as per the quality defined
- the required confidence, knowledge and experience to manage the project management team and keep them motivated to work as per schedule to meet the project objectives and contribute to organisational success
All courses at Zoe Talent Solutions are customisable to ensure that the course content is most relevant to the training audience. Lectures are delivered using audio-visual presentations by an experienced trainer in the relevant domain. Trainee participation is encouraged through group activities, debates, competitions, assignments, role-plays etc.
Trainees are also asked to manage sample projects during the course of the training. Relevant case studies are discussed in detail by the trainer to help the trainees relate the training content to practical scenarios.
This course, and other courses at Zoe Talent Solutions, follows the innovative Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model.
Organisations whose professionals attend this Project Management Certification Course will benefit in the following manner:
- Experienced and trained professionals to manage and successfully complete projects for the organisation
- Better risk assessment and management
- Organisational growth because of the alignment of project deliverables to organisational objectives
- Greater investments and hence organisational success because of reduced risks and better risk management
- Good stakeholder management
- High success rate of projects completed within the given timelines and budgets
- Structured approach to project management, resulting in better outcomes and high-quality results
- Regular training and grooming of other professionals for project management skills
- More innovation and ideation for projects and project deliverables
- Higher employee satisfaction because of effective team management and client satisfaction because of high-quality delivery
Professionals undertaking this Project Management Certification Course will benefit as follows:
- Enhanced knowledge and project management skills to successfully manage and complete projects for one’s organisation, thus opening greater opportunities for growth and development
- Greater confidence and experience to train other professionals on project management skills
- Improved perspective and awareness to conduct risk analyses and make provisions to prevent or minimise impact on the project outcome
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skill to effectively plan and manage projects within the timeline and budget defined
- Increased understanding and experience to maintain good relations with stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Enhanced strategic and analytical skills to devise and plan project objectives and align these to the organisational strategy, thus contributing to organisational growth and success
- Improved decision-making skills to make correct decisions in limited time to prevent impact to the project outcome
- Enhanced skill set to work in any role requiring project management experience, thus expanding scope and opportunities of work
- A sense of pride to contribute to client satisfaction by delivering high-quality products and/or services on time
Who Should Attend?
- Project coordinators and other members of the project management team who need to enhance their skills to grow within their roles
- Other professionals from other departments of an organisation who manage projects of different scales and natures in their current roles
- Other stakeholders involved in a project and who contribute at some stage or the other
- Senior management as well as project managers and team leads of an organisation who need to understand the importance and benefits of training in project management skills
- Any other professional who aspires to build a career in project management
The Project Management Certification Course covers the following topics important to understand project management skills:
Module 1 – Project Management Skills
- Risk management
- Cost management
- Planning and organisation
- Critical thinking
- Task management
- Quality management
- Team management
Module 2 – Best Practices to Improve Project Management Skills
- Plan well
- Focus on communication
- Find the right project management tools
- Establish firm objectives
- Choose the right people for the right job
- Examine current productivity
- Keep clear schedules
- Set realistic expectations
- Address problems early
- Emphasise accountability
- Organise resources
Module 3 – Benefits of Project Management Skills
- Dealing with change
- Effective people and stakeholder management
- Improved communication
- Better planning
- Better conflict and quality management
Module 4 – Project Management Stages
Module 5 – Knowledge Areas of Project Management
- Human resources
Module 6 – Project Life Cycles
- Iterative and incremental
Module 7 – Project Management Techniques
- Gantt flow
- PERT (Program Evaluation Review Technique)
- CPM (Critical Path Method)
Module 8 – Important Project Management Metrics
- Gross profit margin
- Return on investment
- Earned value
- Customer satisfaction
- Cost variance
- Schedule variance
- Cost performance
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.