This course is designed to provide a thorough coverage of the impact that Private Investment has had on the Public Sector. Explore ways in which Ministries and Departments can learn from the methodology, be acquainted with the important implications that surround overseas private investment and heighten the overall understanding of your business. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- How can the Public Sector become more proactive
- Aid of Private Investment in a tough economic climate
- Adaptability of the Public Sector
- Lessons from similar success stories
- Outsourcing to Public Private Partnership (PPP)
- A look at how Public Sector must be more proactive in its service
- In such a tough economic climate, learn how Private Investment can aid your business
- Discover how the public sector can adapt to be more efficient
- Learning From Other Success stories
- The route from outsourcing to Public Private Partnership (PPP)
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.