It is indeed an art to be able to say something in a way that it is heard and acted upon in a desirable manner by the recipient. Be it on a political stage or in a board room meeting, careers can flourish or end depending on the effectiveness of speeches.
Great presentations are known to have successfully motivated the dullest of minds and directed many-a-lost agenda to a focused goal. We at Zoe believe, that this is more of an art than a science because delivering a message requires a great amount of skill and intuition which then combines with the emotional intelligence of the speaker to activate further skills like adding humour to build rapport, asking the right kind of questions, constructing a sentence that works as a thought catalyst and more.
This is why, at ‘Zoe’, we take a keen interest in paving the way for excellence for our participants by providing close guidance and showing them how they can apply master techniques to the skill of Public Speaking and Making Effective Presentations.
This Advanced Course will assuredly take our delegates a step ahead in their ability to become impactful speakers. Our active work in this field, over the years, has helped us reach an in-depth understanding of the globally appraised personalities and techniques when it comes to delivering a message incredibly well! We guarantee that candidates who can speak fearlessly and with innate confidence are the first candidates for a promotion, a new project or an award.
Our Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Training Course will help you to not only achieve mastery of these skills but will also nurture your ability to initiate and lead a conversation with people across cultures, one that you can use in other areas of your life as well. This way, you will acquire real growth in your core skills and not just theoretical knowledge.
This Zoe training course will empower you to sound, feel and be confident on any stage at any given occasion. Through this course, you will be able to apply presentation skills dynamically and learn how to make a positive and lasting impression.
You will learn techniques to help your readers draw factual and tangible conclusions. By ensuring the application of these tips and methods, your message will be received as intended, leaving no room for misinterpretation.
The information and practice gained through this course will also bridge the gap in your current skill and knowledge when it comes to making effective presentations. You will resultantly be better positioned to add value to your business through your dealings with your stakeholders and your customer.
The main objective of this course is to empower professionals with —
- the ability to speak confidently in front of any audience on a business platform
- real-time feedback on their overall presentations skills (virtual as well as physical)
- the ability to recognise areas of personal development
- tips to use one’s own talents to build a unique selling feature for oneself
- capability to creatively choose and use visual aids that suit the subject
- understanding of the requisites of a great speech and a phenomenal presentation
- ability to cater to one’s grooming, self-image and body language
- prepare content delivery techniques keeping the audience in mind
- work on language and words in advance and keep the content simple and relevant
- the ability to identify the effect of adding humour and asking questions to build engagement
- to work on one’s fears and triggers
- to overcome stress by the effective use of stress-management techniques
Zoe Talent Solutions designs training courses to cater to our training audience and their distinctive professional background and experience. Classroom sessions with presentations by a highly experienced facilitator form a major part of our training programmes.
We encourage trainee participation through group discussions, role-plays, group activities, assessments and more. Trainees are also requested to share their experiences, issues, concerns and best practices from their respective organisations, which are facilitated by the trainer to optimise learning for the entire participant group.
In alignment with the Zoe Talent Solutions’ unique training methodology, this course follows the Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model.
Organisations whose professionals undertake this course will benefit in the following ways:
- As employees become effective speakers, their performance will reflect positively for your business. They will become positive ambassadors for your brand.
- Rise in their earning potential on behalf of your organization
- Greater credibility for the individual and your organisation
- Increased demand for business with your organization in the market
- Accuracy in presentation delivery means no confusion over important business communication
- Market credibility increase as a result of stakeholder recommendations
- Improved individual performance and sense of esteem for the organization
- Lower attrition as individuals feel invested in, listened to, valued and motivated
Professionals attending this course will benefit in the following ways:
- A whole new view of the world of Public Speaking
- A clear understanding of the approach to making Presentations purposeful and effective
- Increased self-awareness of one’s ability to communicate in front of a large audience
- Access to examples, videos and practice sessions exclusively owned and run by Zoe Talent Solutions
- Ability to identify one’s area of opportunity to recognise and correct common errors in speech
- The techniques to work on building self-confidence
- A sense of accomplishment and pursuit of excellence in similar endeavours
- Overall improvement in an individual’s self-esteem and performance
- The ability to role-model this skill in the organisation for subordinates to learn from and imitate
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers, Assistant Managers, Individuals who need to address an audience
- Leaders of teams, small businesses, large enterprises
- Self-employed trainers, artists, large-group facilitators
- Aspiring Motivational Speakers, Vloggers, Social Media influencers
- Journalists and Executives in News Agencies
- Administration executives responsible for making suggestions to the business
- Executives who are in Business Development roles
- Trainers, teaching staff, educators and administrators responsible for communicating to large forums of people
- Human Resource Executives responsible for employee induction, town-halls etc.
- Government officials and officials involved in administration in government sectors
- Hospital staff and support staff in volunteer camps who need to make presentations
- Any other professional who would like to work on their public speaking and presentation skills
The course will cover the following areas that are important in the skill of Public Speaking and Presentation Skills. It aims to increase the participants’ ability to practice these skills following globally commendable techniques taught exclusively at Zoe.
Module 1 – Know Your Audience
- Importance of KYA Analysis
- How to Identify your Target Audience
- 3 Types of Audiences
- The Iceberg Model
- Case-study and Group Discussion
Module 2 – Introduction to Public Speaking
- Principles of Public Speaking
- The Modern Demand for Public Speaking
- Evolution of Public Speaking
- 7 Elements of Public Speaking
- Ethos, Logos and Pathos
- Practice Assessment & Assignment
Module 3 – Introduction to Presentation Skills
- The Importance of Presentation Skills
- Presentation Pre-work
- Creative Presentations
- Elements of a Good Presentation
- Summary, Assessment & Feedback
Module 4 – Delivering the Content – ‘The Message’
- The Impact of a Powerful Storyline
- Designing Audience-Centric Content
- Defining Personal Fears and Triggers
- Overcoming Fears
- Tips to Exhibit Confidence
- How to Stay in Control of your Content
- Practice and Real-time Feedback
Module 5 – Managing Stress | Before & During Your Presentation
- Identify Stress Cues
- Transform Stress to Confidence
- The Role of Preparation and Planning
- Impact of Positive Self-Affirmations
- Conscious Competence Matrix Model
- Practice Assignments and Assessment
Module 6 – Rapport Building | Connect with Your Audience
- Rapport Building in Public Speaking
- Why Rapport Matters
- 5 Simple Ways to Improve Rapport
- Rapport and Vulnerability
- Examples of Rapport Building Techniques
- Practice and Real-time Feedback
Module 7 – Visual Aids in Presentations
- Types of Visual Aids
- Use and Practicality of Visual Aids
- Choosing a Visual Aid
- Preparing Visual Aids
- Keeping it Simple and Relevant
- Guidelines to Present Visual Aids
- Maintaining a Balance
- Recap and Summary
Module 8 – Tone and Body Language in Presentation
- First Impressions
- Creating an Impact through your Voice
- Aspects of Effective Speaking
- Constructing Meaningful Sentences
- Employing Recommendable Body Language
- Application and Real-time Feedback