This training programme covers the fundamentals of Quality, Health and safety and environmental management systems (QHSE) and demonstrates the ways in which three essential standards of ISO i.e., ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 180001 can be executed.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Senior management
- Head of departments (HODs) including Health and safety, quality and environment managers
- Section heads and supervisors who are willing to understand the bigger picture of their organization, its context and their capability to lead QHSE teams
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Acknowledge the way in which the process for execution of the standards work
- Understand the standards and terminology used
- Acknowledge your own role and responsibilities and other members of your team
- Understand the usage of tools and techniques for solving and detecting problems during audits and site inspections
- Establish a culture for continuous improvement within the organization
- Benefits and standards: Background
- Reason: When did they First Originate?
- Reason and overview: Why were they considered Necessary?
- Associated benefits with each standard
- Integrated and individual Systems
- Implementation: Pro’s and Con’s
- The Key Essential Elements
- The Standard’s Clauses: Description
- Comparisons: Overview
- The Common Procedures: Description
- Legal Requirements: Overview
- Management Systems: Implementation
- Initiation phase
- Implementation: Key stages
- Requirements and objectives for the Project
- Processes, Documents and Resources establishment specific to the Project
- Project requirements: Review
- Description: Results of the Review and Actions arising from the review
- Responsibilities and roles of the Individuals Concerned
- Description: Who does What?
- Responsibilities and Quality roles
- The Overview: Health & Safety Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities and environmental roles
- Responsibilities and combined roles
- Identifying and Resolving Issues through the use of tools and techniques
- Project specifications: Verification, validation, measurement, monitoring, Inspection and test activities
- Description and Overview: Records needed to provide evidence that the realization processes and resulting project meet requirements
- Contents of Course Manual: Review
- Training Course Questionnaire
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.