QHSE stands for quality, health, safety and environment. One may wonder, what is the purpose of QHSE? QHSE are the four components of a responsible corporate management approach based on the belief that all accidents are a result of human error and can be prevented for better training and administration.
QHSE programs and policies incorporate principles for sustainable development. QHSE management systems in organisations ensure that QHSE policies comply with and are aligned with organisational policies. Their main objective is to optimise the well-being of employees, clients and other stakeholders.
QHSE programs have very significant benefits for an organisation, including demonstrating social responsibility of the organisation, increasing organisational reputation and credibility, enhancing employee performance and productivity, ensuring employee commitment, controlling and reducing business costs and disruption, meeting or exceeding client expectations, etc.
This Zoe training course will empower you with detailed information and knowledge of QHSE programs and their importance to organisations and employees.
By undertaking this QHSE Programs training, you will be able to partake and play a significant role or independently drive implementation of QHSE policies and processes in your organisation.
This will provide you with the appropriate platform and opportunity to demonstrate your ability and potential to undertake higher roles and responsibilities, thus encouraging growth and progression.
The main objective of this QHSE Programs training course is to empower professionals with—
- in-depth knowledge and information about QHSE programs and their benefits to organisations
- the required confidence, experience and skill to partake in or independently drive implementation of QHSE programs in your organisation
- the adequate knowledge and skill to frame policies and define processes around QHSE management
- the experience and confidence to train other professionals to carry forth and manage QHSE systems
- the capabilities and experience to undertake regular audits of existing QHSE systems of the organisation and make changes, if necessary
- a sense of satisfaction and pride to contribute to employee health and safety and the environment through the establishment of QHSE programs
- the required confidence, experience and skill to contribute to organisational reputation and credibility as well as social responsibility
Zoe Talent Solutions defines QHSE Programs training with scope for customisation as per the training audience. The training is delivered by an experienced professional from the relevant domain.
Detailed audio-visual presentations assist in the lectures. The practical aspect of training is facilitated through sample projects and assignments as well as relevant case study discussions. Two-way participation is encouraged through group assignments and discussions.
This course format is the typical format followed for all Zoe Talent Solutions courses, called the Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model.
Organisations whose professionals attend this QHSE Programs training will benefit in the following manner:
- Trained, experienced and confident employees to drive successful implementation and management of QHSE systems in your organisation
- Regular audits and checks of existing QHSE systems for enhancements and amendments, wherever necessary
- Increased organisational reputation and credibility because of demonstration of social responsibility and responsibility towards employees
- Training of other professionals on QHSE systems and protocols, free of cost
- Enhanced performance and productivity of employees as a result of greater security and care at work
- A competent, happier, healthier workforce
- Reduced business costs and disruption because of effective risk assessment and robust systems and processes to handle these
- Greater investments and hence faster organisational growth because of controlled risks and increased security against risks
- Better stakeholder engagement
Professionals attending this QHSE Programs training course will benefit in the following manner:
- Complete knowledge and information about QHSE systems and programs and their benefits
- Increased confidence and knowledge to perform regular audits of existing QHSE systems of the organisation and suggest or make amendments where necessary
- Greater understanding, skill and experience to drive implementation of QHSE systems and processes and framing of relevant policies in the organisation, demonstrating potential to assume higher roles and responsibilities to grow in the organisation
- Enhanced skillset and capabilities to train other professionals on QHSE systems and processes
- A sense of satisfaction and pride from contributing to employee safety and welfare, as well as organisational growth and development
- Enhanced perspective and foresight to predict risks and set necessary actions in place to prevent them from impacting employees or the organisation negatively
- Increased ability and potential to influence a reduction in business costs and disruption by better risk assessment and management
- Increased knowledge, understanding and experience to frame policies and guidelines around QHSE management in the organisation
Who Should Attend
- Top management and Board of Directors of an organisation who need to understand the importance of laying focus on implementing and maintaining QHSE systems and programs within the organisation
- Health inspectors and officers responsible for ensuring occupational health and safety at the workplace
- Safety officials, including environmentalists, who need to protect employees, the environment, the organisation and other stakeholders against risks and accidents
- Policymakers responsible for framing policies around the QHSE program of an organisation
- Quality managers and officers responsible for ensuring quality management and sustenance within the organisation
- Internal/External auditors and legal officials who need to be aware of standards and requirements of QHSE programs
- Any other professional interested in knowing more about QHSE programs
The QHSE training course covers the following topics regarding QHSE programs:
Module 1 – Purpose of QHSE Management Systems
- Ensure alignment of QHSE guidelines with organisational objectives
- Optimise employee, client and other stakeholders’ well-being
- Align QHSE objectives with other sub-department or stakeholder objectives
Module 2 – Quality Management Principles
- Customer focus
- People engagement
- Process approach
- Evidence-based decision making
- Relationship management
Module 3 – Safety Management Principles
- Safety policy
- Safety risk management
- Safety assurance
- Safety promotion
Module 4 – Principles of Risk Management
- Organisational context
- Stakeholder involvement
- Organisational objectives
- Roles and responsibilities
- Support structure
- Early warning indicators
- Review cycle
- Supportive culture
- Continual improvement
Module 5 – Environment Management Principles
- Polluter pays principle (PPP)
- User pays principle (UPP)
- Precautionary principle (PP)
- Principle of effectiveness and efficiency
- Principle of responsibility
- Principle of participation
- Principle of proportionality
Module 6 – Hazardous Substance Management
- Established procedures and duties
- Caution and future planning
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Use of appropriate labels
- Maintenance of personal hygiene, care and safety
- Safety of work and storage areas
- Emergency processes and procedures
Module 7 – Methods of Integrating Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
- Strategic and cultural integration
- Coordination of common business processes
- Correspondence of different standards
Module 8 – Benefits of QHSE Programs
- Demonstration of social responsibility
- Improved organisational reputation and credibility
- Enhanced employee performance and productivity
- Increased employee commitment
- Happier, healthier workforce
- Reduced business costs and disruption
- Fulfilled customer expectations
- Better, consistent quality
- Greater investor confidence
- Better stakeholder engagement
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.