Improving Productivity through Quality and Cost Reduction training course aims to enable all participants to become aware of the essentials aspects and applications of Quality Improvement and Cost Reduction. Each module is practical and job/role-relevant.
The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of Improving Productivity through Quality and Cost Reduction training program, participants will be able to:
- Identify ways and means to improve organizational and/or departmental productivity in order to increase profits and/or decrease/eliminate costs or losses
- Apply several cost reduction strategies in order to meet changing global, statutory and market conditions
- Identify business processes in need of re-evaluating and/or re-engineering
- Recognize and apply quality improvement techniques in order to improve productivity
- Process-Based View
- Productivity Limitations
The MUDA Factor
- Eight Types of Waste
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Principles of Cost Reduction: The Quality Approach
- Quality Defined
- Avoiding Wastage and Adding Value to the Customer (Cost Reduction Strategies)
- Cornerstones of Quality
Setting Up a Cost Reduction Program
- Cost Savings Project Selection Roadmap
- Barriers to Cost Reduction Programs
- The Resistance Psychology in Humans
- The Role of Suggestion Schemes
Productivity Improvement Tools
- Tool Selection
- How-How Method
- Why-Why Method
- Ishikawa Fish-Bone Diagram
- Lean Principles
- Non-Value Added Analysis
- The Focus Method
- Cost Reduction Support Sessions
Streamlining the Organization
- The ESS Method
- Savings in Material Costs
- Reducing the Costs of Services
- 140 Ideas to Cut Costs
Measuring Your Productivity Initiatives
- Key Performance Indicators
- Setting Targets for Cost Reduction
- Types of Benchmarking
- The Balanced Scorecard
- The Dashboard
Who should Attend?
Managers, supervisors and all those who are responsible for, or indirectly involved in, a cost or profit centre or a quality improvement function.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.