This training programme will enable you to learn the ways of building a reliable referral program effectively. Additionally, you will also acquire the knowledge about new professional service referrals.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Business developers
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the ways to plan and execute strategies that can prevent referrals from ruling you out
- Useful techniques and tips for using your blog posts, website, activity for social media, speaking engagements to convert referrals to new business
- Engagement in traditional networking activities is not worth it
- Create awareness of your expertise among your target audiences by employing 3 most impactful ways
- Evaluate your current referral strategy and utilize the proper methods to make it more effective
- Functionality of Referrals
- Today’s Landscape: Description
- Understanding How Buyers Check You Out
- Rethinking Referrals: An overview
- Description: Keeping the Referrals You Get
- Referral Strategy: Development
- Referral Sources: Identification
- Referral Sources: Baselining
- Techniques for referral generation
- Understanding the Marketing Techniques to Gain Referrals
- Key essential components and considerations
- Strategy building
- Efforts tracking
- Description: Troubleshooting
- Referral Marketing Strategy: Measurement
- The concept of Securing Speaking Engagements
- The concept of Securing Guest Posts and Articles
- Social Media: Being an active user
- High-Performance Website: The essential components
- Showcasing Clients: Overview
- Description: Networking Tips
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.