This training course will provide an in-depth overview of refining procedure yields, from the crude oil feed to the completed products.
Essential refining techniques are presented, together with feedstock, feedstock guidance, operating conditions, catalysts, yields, product properties, and economics.
This program is orientated toward the sensible components of refinery operations as well as the terminology and economics of refining.
Who Should Attend?
- Reliability engineers
- Maintenance supervisors
- Tradesmen and crafts
- Operations supervisors
- Employees who are involved in the areas of reliability maintenance, planning, management, leadership, and engineering.
- To make the industry professionals understand the overall processes linked with the processing of petroleum into the finished products
- Act as per the role of a leader into the industry of petroleum refining to boost the process fluid yields
- Facilitate new engineers into the relevant industry by providing them with the basic concepts and understanding of refining and its functions and operations
- Refinery Technology: The crude oil yields
- Origins & Characteristics of crude oil
- Assay and characteristics of crude oil
- Products of crude oil
- Specifications of a product
- Description: Gasoline
- Jet Fuel or kerosene
- Diesel Fuels or fuel oil
- Feedstocks: Petrochemical
- Complexity of refineries
- Interrelationship of processes: refinery flow
- Processes: Petroleum refinery
- Processing of crude
- Concept of Desalting
- Distillation: Atmospheric
- Distillation: Vacuum
- Thermal and cocking Processes: Heavy oils processing
- Coking: Delayed
- Coking: Fluid
- Concept of Flexicoking
- Concept of Visbreaking
- The case study
- Motor Fuel Production: The process
- The concept of Fluid catalytic cracking
- The concept of Hydrocracking
- The concept of Cat Cracking
- Isomerization: The concept
- Alkylation: The concept
- The concept of Hydrotreating
- The concept of Catalytic Reforming
- The study guide
- Operations: Supporting
- Product Specifications: Blending
- Production of hydrogen
- Gas Plants: refinery
- Treatment of acid gas
- Recovery Plants for sulfur
- Study guide
- The concept of Refinery Economics
- Description: Residue Reduction
- Residual Fuel and Asphalt
- The concept of Cost Estimation
- The concept of Economic Evaluation
- Study guides
- Group Discussions
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.