An interactive report writing training course for business reports, run by a written communications skills expert. As a result of this course, you will produce well-structured business reports that engage the reader. The report writing training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customized proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Clarifying objectives
- Undertaking your research
- Constructing your case
- Planning the report
- Structuring the report and testing out the key messages
- Using the appropriate style and tone
- Formatting and finalising the layout of the report
- Calling the reader to action
- Editing and proofreading the report
- This report writing training will be delivered in a highly engaging and interactive way, focused on the specific needs of the participants and the organisation.
- Trainer input and tips through short presentation, facilitation and group discussion
- Individual and small group exercises with facilitated group review of learning
- Practise sessions for participants to complete key elements of writing a report
The business report writing training will be supported with:
- An optional participant pre-course questionnaire
- A colour printed workbook with report writing tips, techniques, and space for personal notes
- Gained an understanding of the reason for the different types of report formats and when, why and how they should be used
- Produced clear, hierarchical and logical structures which project the messages they wish to communicate
- Used some tried and tested report writing techniques to persuade and influence their readers
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.