This training programme is essential for those professionals who are responsible for safety whether they are based at sea or on land. It helps them with the ways of carrying out operational risk assessments and the incident investgations based on the essential methods and procedures utilized by the UK’s maritime and coastguard agency (MCA) and the united states coast guard (USCG).
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Anyone who is involved in the assessment and management of their organization’s risk
- Professionals who are willing to participate and understand the decision-making process that has direct correlation with day to day and long-term operations.
- Acknowledge the risks, which will assist in reducing the risk to business, life, environment and to the public
- Present an extensive understanding of the basic concepts of risk management
- Boost your confidence acquired from the knowledge of risks, which can assist in improving the performance of the business
- Acknowledge the ways in which risk management associates with your business
- Overview of the Oil and Gas industry: Risk management
- Risk management: The overview
- Process of risk management
- Risk assessments: Defined in a group
- Incident investigation: The introduction
- The concept of Incident investigation
- Causal factors and the identification of events
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.