This intensive Root Cause Analysis training course is based on the powerful Six Sigma performance improvement methodology with a strong focus on analysing the root cause of problems and developing appropriate solutions. Each participant will be able to systematically analyse problems to determine a root cause before considering potential solutions, which is the need of the hour in businesses worldwide. A case study will be used that runs through both days to reinforce the learning.
The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Upon completion of this Root Cause Analysis training course delegates will be able to:
- Use a structured approach to identifying and defining the problem, determining the root cause through analysis and defining an appropriate solution.
- Use a range of logical, data, process and root cause analysis tools to develop an understanding of the problem and identify a root cause.
- Understand the importance and approaches to verifying a root cause.
- Identify, evaluate and develop solutions that address the root cause of the problem.
- Roles and responsibilities
- Problem definition
- Objectives and success measures
- Costs – impact and resolution
- Rich Picture
Measuring the problem
- Process and definition
- Sampling and collection Plan
- Root cause analysis process
- Logical analysis
- Data Analysis
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Ishikawa diagrams
- Cause and Effect Matrix
- Relationship diagram
- 5 Whys
- Root Cause Hypothesis
- Root cause verification
- Scatter diagram
- Brainstorming Techniques
- Evaluate solutions
- Impact/effort analysis
- Developing selected solution
- Risk analysis
- Pilot testing
- Implementation planning
- Force field analysis
Who Should Attend?
Individuals looking to improve business processes within their organisation in order to deliver more effective results.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.