This training programme will describe the fundamentals of Audits. You will be able to learn that an audit means assessment of the systems within an organization and verification of systems existence and checking that these systems are within the legislative requirements. This programme will enable the delegates to acquire knowledge about document searches, interviews and site inspections. Emphasis is on audit and inspection findings.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- HSE personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Operations personnel
- Staff responsible for Contractor work
- Line managers and supervisors within the organization’s safety management system (SMS)
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Acquire knowledge about the safety management system’s elements
- Undertake site inspections effectively
- Assess the Organization’s emergency plans
- Evaluate the organization’s safety culture
- Acknowledge the legal background
- Audits, Legislation & Contractors: Introduction
- Safety audits and inspections: Introduction
- The Legal Aspects: Overview
- Description: Good Practice for The New Seveso III Directive
- PSM 1910.119: Introduction and explanation
- Temporary or mobile construction sites Directive 92/57/EEC : An overview
- Induction and contractor selection
- Risk Assessments and risk management: Overview
- Risk Assessments: Evaluation
- Safety Management System Elements: Audits
- Safety Management System Types
- Mechanical Model: Description and overview
- Socio Technical Model: Description and overview
- Elements of SMS policy statements: SMS policy
- Reactive and proactive monitoring of performance
- Process Safety Indicators: ANSI/API 754
- Qualifications of the Auditor
- Audits: Overview
- Pre Audit Activities: Description
- On Site Activities: Description
- Post Audit Activities: Description
- Findings classification
- Inspections: Overview
- Techniques of Observation
- Physical inspection of the site: Inspection systems/specific audit
- Confined Space Entry: Overview
- Work at height: Description
- Scaffolding overview
- Description: Ladders
- PPE overview
- Description: Fire Assessment
- Description: Chemicals
- Work Permit Systems: Overview
- Safety Culture: Introduction and overview
- Behavioral Safety and safety culture
- Concept of Motivation – Maslow, Herzberg, Vroom, Gueller and Taylor
- ABC Analysis: Overview
- The reason: What drives behavior?
- Understanding Natural penalties and consequences
- The Safety Culture auditing
- The Culture improvement
- Emergencies: Description
- Internal Emergency Plans: Overview
- External Emergency Plans: Overview
- Emergency plans auditing
- Audit Reports: Description
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.