If you are willing to grow and increase sales revenue for your organization, then this training is for you. On our sales at the point of service training programme, your employees will acquire the knowledge about simple techniques and methods to maximize sales at the point of customer service.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Customer service managers
- Customer service representatives
This training programme will enable the participants to:
- Build more confidence
- Develop a conversational and natural bridge to the offer
- Identify buyer needs
- Close more business
- Control resistance in a positive way
- Design opportunities to cross well in an effective manner
- Acknowledge sales as an advanced service
- Understanding our business purpose with our customers
- Upselling or cross-selling
- Customer interaction: Our goals on each telephone call
- Customer interaction: Improving the structure of telephone call
- Description: Make sure that we ‘position’ the call & the relationship so that we are better placed to upselling and cross-selling
- Building rapport with our customer: An overview and practice
- The Core essential skills to improve the conversation so that we can lead up to cross-selling
- Core sales skills: Description and Introduction
- Products: Introduction and description
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.