The answer to all sales related questions lie in our Sales Development program. Each module is an ideal blend of information-providing and practice sessions in order to enable each participant to advance their selling skills.
The Sales Development Skills training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the Sales Development Skills course, delegates will be able to:
- Identifying the Best Sales Opportunities
- Generating Leads
- Questioning and Qualifying
- Planning for Initial Sales Meetings
- Gaining Access to Decision-makers
- Responding to Objections from New Customers
- Identifying the Best Sales Opportunities — Learn a process to identify the best sales opportunities. Understand the importance of selecting strategic prospects rather than going after “easy wins” that don’t fit your business objectives.
- Generating Leads — Methods to generate new leads that don’t rely on cold calling. We will highlight creative and effective methods to generate new leads, such as how to ask for and get referrals, and how to use the internet.
- Questioning and Qualifying — Questioning skills to help you probe and qualify prospects and identify the best sales opportunities, using a sophisticated technique known as IDEAL Questioning™
- Planning for Initial Sales Meetings — Guidelines for what to say and do during the first conversation or meeting. Each person will learn how to prepare and tailor elevator speeches for different sales situations.
- Gaining Access to Decision-makers — Tips and techniques for identifying, meeting, and presenting to high-level decision-makers
- Responding to Objections from New Customers — creative and effective responses to the most common objections that new customers might express, such as “I’m satisfied with my current provider” and “Let me think about it.”
Who Should Attend?
Experienced sales professionals, newer sales professionals will learn prospecting skills needed for a solid foundation for success, entrepreneurs and other professionals who have to develop business relationships.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.