Sap Sales and distribution (SD) is an important sap module of SAP ERP consisting of the business process required in selling, shipping, billing of a product. The module is integrated tightly with other SAP MM and SAP PP.
It determines optional, mandatory and does not require information from the customers.
Account group defines the way numbers are designed or the way they are assigned to the customer.
It is one of the most used modules that is imparted in SAP SD certification programme towards better data and work management in enterprise it is enterprise resource planning software product that enables organisation and integrating various business process through a single unified system from human resource management to sales and distribution and from financial accounting to controlling SAP has wide range of modules for different job variables. SAP SD configuration requires adequate knowledge on handling SAP developed software products.
Who Should Attend?
- ERP introduction
- ERP packages
- SAP introduction
- How SAP better than other ERP
- System landscape
- Definition of SD organizational units and their assignments
- Customer master data
- Accounts group
- Field selection
- Number ranges for customers
- Material master data
- Customer/material information record
- Condition master data
- Shared master data
- Basic setting
- Item category determination
- Schedule line category determination
- Shipping point determination
- Picking location determination
- Blocking reason
- Order reasons
- Overview on sales document structure and their control
- Tables, sales, shipping bills
- Document type and their functionalities
- Sales, shipping, billing
- Document control
- Item category control
- Schedule line control
- Pre – sale processing
- Outline agreements processing
- Order processing
- Complaint processing
- Delivery processing
- Billing processing
- Copy control sales documents
- Delivery documents
- Billing documents
- Pricing determination
- Partner determination
- Material determination
- Listing / exclusion
- Revenue account determination
- Tax determination
- Output determination
- Text determination
- Free goods determination
- Transfer of requirements
- Credit management
- Route determination
- Incompletion procedure
- Project work
- The course covers various industrial business processes and how to implement in SAP
- After ensuring that every trainee has well understood the concept the trainer will move on to explaining how to apply the same concept to a real time project.
- Complete understanding of all aspects of 1 complete cycle of implementation
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.