The program will provide senior executives, both in government and industry, with an awareness of higher level security aspects of counter terrorism. It will help to facilitate the instigation of more robust counter-terrorism strategy and resilience. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the general terrorist threat
- Assimilate the key aspects of counter-terrorism strategy
- Assimilate the key aspects of counter-terrorism operations.
- Understand the strategic threat from terrorism
- A terrorist threat – Scope, definition and case studies
- Key aspects of counter-terrorism strategy
- Way to assimilate Key aspects of counter-terrorism operations
- Strategic threats vs Terrorism
Who Should Attend?
Senior government and commercial executives who require an overview of the pertinent factors in counter-terrorism operations, to make sound, timely and effective decisions.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.