This training programme will make sure the delegates understand the ways to decide rationally the type of activities to outsource, and the ways to choose the best contractor and the possibilities to evaluate the delivered performance of all the parties involved. Through this training programme, you will understand the types of contracts, the merits and demerits of SLAs and how to enhance the performance. By the end of this course, you will be able to develop the improved SLAs through the use of practical tools and its best practices.
Who Should Attend?
This training programme is beneficial for all the professionals managing the relationships with the external and internal suppliers and the negotiating contracts (SLAs). The professionals or teams who are responsible to build SLAs will consider this training programme extremely beneficial and helpful.
- Learn the ways to manage the SLAs throughout the contracting period
- Acknowledge the tips and tricks of negotiation
- Learn the methods and ways to define the service levels
- Recognize the SLA’s basic concepts
- Learns the ways and methods to create and negotiate a contract in a contracting cycle
- Acquire the knowledge of functions, features and the lean contracts benefits
- Acknowledge the considerations of basic outsourcing
- Acknowledge the distinct type of contracts and their application
- Recognize the ways to monitor the performance of the contractor and associate the performance to the rewards and penalties
- Concept of Outsourcing Considerations
- Program: introduction
- Delegates: introduction
- The relationship and the roles with contracting: Asset management
- Outsourcing activities: Considerations
- Models: Outsourcing
- Outsourcing: Relevant case study
- SLA: basic elements
- Contract types: Introduction
- Concept of Lean contracts
- SLA: Definition
- Parties Involved
- Current and required: Service level assessment
- Key performance indicators definition: Monitor the performance of the parties involved
- SLAs: usage of balanced scorecard
- Relation of rewards and payments to performance of a contractor
- The proposition of SLA’s
- Management of vendor
- Service levels & performance indicators: Interactive exercise
- SLA: Development
- The concept of the contracting cycle
- Modern ways of tendering: The tendering process
- Service Costing
- The right contractor: Selection
- SLA templates: Writing SLA
- Analyze the SLA draft
- Contract delivery and management implementation and the ways to make it work
- Analysis of the existing contracts: Through the use of interactive exercise
- SLA: Negotiation
- Expectations: Everything revolves around expectations
- The negotiation objective: The definition
- Decide your alternative, elegant and primary currencies
- The tips and tricks: The negotiation tactics and ploys
- Negotiation: The interactive exercise and the role play
- The Final Workshop
- SLA development in a comprehensive workshop
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.