The KPI architects taught in this course will form the basis of the Organisational Performance Measurement capability. It is designed to provide a strong foundation for deploying business management systems and BI software by developing the next generation of KPI professionals.
By completing the course, you will gain both the theoretical understanding and practical experience of using a variety of performance management tools and techniques for KPI management. In addition, on the last day of the course, you are eligible to complete an examination for obtaining the Certified KPI Professional status, the premier global certification programme dedicated to rigurous KPI practice.
Who Should Attend?
This course is relevant to representatives of organisations that:
- Aim to understand the complexities of using KPIs from both a technical and human perspective
- Display an interest in developing organisational performance measurement skills easily applied in practice
- Seek to improve the quality of their planning by selecting and reporting on the right KPIs at the right time and in the right manner
- Have implemented or have plans to implement performance management systems (PMS) at a business (strategic), operational and individual level
By the end of this course, participants will be able to/will have:
- Obtained a clear understanding of KPI management challenges and learn how to address them
- Facilitate the KPI selection process and establishment of scorecards and dashboards at a functional and organisational level
- Choose the right tools from the KPI management toolkit to maximise the impact of performance management in practice
- Deploy and promote good practice in KPI activation, reporting, and visualisation
- Introduction To The World Of KPIs
- The Pillars Of KPI Architecture KPI Selection
- KPI Documentation
- Data Visualisation: Designing KPI Dashboards And Scorecards
- KPI Data Gathering And Reporting
Generating value with KPIs
- KPI Management Enablers: Software, Hardware, Communication And Culture
- Generating Value From Using KPIs
- Measuring And Learning With KPIs
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.