This course covers a system overview of SIMATIC WinCC flexible involving the following areas:
- Opening new projects
- Enabling communication
- Graphic screens and tools for operating and monitoring
- Understanding, archiving and handling alarms and messages
- Understanding, archiving and handling trends
- Data-archives and recipe handling
- Runtime setup
- Handling various operator- and monitoring stations.
On completion of this course, the participant will:
- Be capable of programming WinCC for operator
- process visualization with fully graphical, object oriented
- User interface with windowing techniques.
- Be able to set up the bus connection with PROFIBUS
or Industrial Ethernet.
- Be able to connect to SIMATIC configuration world
(Signal list, programming device functions).
- Overview of the WinCC system.
- Starting a project, connection to S7, and variable simulation.
- Graphics Designer & graphic display for HMI.
- Alarm display and alarm logging.
- Curve display and tag logging.
- User archives.
- Report designer.
- Background processing.
- Practical exercises.
Who should Attend?
Programmers, project leaders, service staff and operators that need to operate or modify SIMATIC WinCC flexible operator devices (OP/MP/TP).
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.