Will your organization achieve greater success, should we add more passion, energy, self-reliance, and drive?
ZOE offers you a chance to create a motivating and engaging workplace where people develop and live up to their potential.
The Situational Leadership Program will help you apply the most understandable, tangible and effective model of leadership available.
Gear up to know exactly what effective leaders do!
Be prepared to practice the concrete tools you need to grow and soar.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals in leadership roles
- Aspiring Leaders
- Operations Managers
- Managers at all levels
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Team supervisors
- Administrative supervisors
By the end of the program, participants should be able to:
- Better their communication styles and become a more trusted and credible leader
- Apply situational leadership to achieve greater productivity by infusing energy, self-reliance and drive within their employees
- Create a collaborative work environment to achieve quicker, sustainable results
- Avoid the negative outcomes of over supervision and under supervision
- Obtain a critical thinking process for analyzing, diagnosing, and acting according to the situation
- Increase their effectiveness in setting goals, providing clear direction, listening, observing, monitoring and giving feedback
- Retain their most talented employees by being more responsive to their development needs
The Need and Value of Situational Leadership
- Understanding your role as a Situational Leader, as a teacher, coach, mentor, and inﬂuencer
- Identifying the potential value of Situational Leadership
- Practicing three skills and six conversations of Situational Leadership
Goal Setting— The First Skill of a Situational Leader
- Recognising the purpose and value of goals
- Understanding and practicing crafting SMART Goals
Diagnosing— The Second Skill of a Situational Leader
- Identifying the two components of diagnosing—competence and commitment
- Understanding the collaborative nature of diagnosing
- Practicing a method for resolving disagreements
Matching— Third Skill of a Situational Leader
- Identifying the Four Leadership Styles and the two Component Behaviours: Direction and Support
- Understanding the leadership behaviours associated with Direction and Support
- Applying the process of matching Leadership Style to Development Level
Plan for Development
- Identifying Strengths and Development Areas
- Transferring Your Learning From The Workshop Back To The Job
- Developed An Action Plan For Becoming A Situational Leader
- Methodology for Practice
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.