Six sigma is a known process improvement technique used by organisations to increase their efficiency and quality. Six Sigma employs various quality management methods, empirical and statistical, to identify and eliminate defects. For each project, there is a distinct sequence of steps followed, with specific value targets, to increase customer satisfaction through better quality.
Mainly, there are five phases involved in most six sigma projects, including Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control. Application of six sigma practices into work ensures that there is an adequate focus on the customer, processes are smooth flowing, stakeholder relationship and communication is appropriate and operations are leaner and simpler.
However, to be successful in implementing six sigma in its operations and achieving the desired benefits, an organisation should have leadership commitment to the initiative and those playing important parts in the implementation process should understand and be updated with all information related to six sigma.
This Six Sigma Certification Course by Zoe training course will empower you with detailed knowledge and understanding of six sigma concepts and methodologies. Through this Six Sigma Certification Course, you will acquire the adequate skill set, experience and confidence to play a significant role in successfully implementing six sigma across your organisation, thereby gaining accolades for your efforts and talent and in turn securing opportunities for future growth and progression.
Further, since six sigma is a universally recognised quality management tool, the knowledge gained through this course will prepare you to undertake and successfully fulfil related roles and responsibilities in any organisation or industry.
The main objective of this Six Sigma Certification Course is to empower professionals with—
- detailed knowledge and understanding of six sigma concepts and methodologies
- the adequate confidence, knowledge and experience to attempt various levels of the six sigma certification exams and clear them
- the required knowledge and confidence to train other professionals regarding six sigma concepts and practices
- the perspective, experience and knowledge to identify and resolve quality-related issues being faced by the organisation
- better decision-making, problem-solving and analytical skills because of a structured approach to identifying and resolving a problem
- the experience, exposure and knowledge to contribute to organisational development through high quality and accuracy
- the knowledge, confidence and experience to audit existing processes and practices, identify gaps and devise corrective action to resolve these
- the required skill and information to ensure higher customer/end-user satisfaction because of greater accuracy and simpler processes
Zoe Talent Solutions prepares course content in a format that can be easily customised to suit the intended training audience. The theoretical aspects of training are delivered by a highly experienced professional from the relevant domain. The practical aspect involves the assignment of sample projects for the trainees to work on during the course of the training.
To ensure there is equal participation in the training program, the trainer assigns group tasks and projects to the training audience. Experience sharing is focused on to relate practical challenges and issues to the training content.
This Zoe Talent Solutions course follows its typical training model, called the Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model.
By professionals enrolling for this Six Sigma Certification Course, their organisations will derive the following benefits:
- Trained and experienced employees to implement six sigma practices and methodologies in the organisation
- Application of universally recognised tools and methods, thereby increasing the credibility of the organisation with regard to project success
- Higher quality outcome and increased productivity
- More informed and quick decisions because of readily available and clear information
- Regular internal audits to check for gaps and issues that could impact quality and productivity
- Free training of other employees on six sigma concepts and methodologies
- Organisational growth and development because of the increase in the overall performance of the organisation
- Alignment of all plans and strategies of the organisation to the six sigma approach for increased accuracy and quality
By enrolling for this Six Sigma Certification Course, professionals will derive the following benefits:
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of six sigma concepts and methodologies
- Greater confidence and information to train other professionals on six sigma concepts and methodologies
- Increased confidence, knowledge and experience to audit existing processes of one’s organisation and identify issues and correct gaps if needed
- Enhanced skillset and capabilities to independently drive implementation of six sigma practices across the organisation, thereby contributing to organisational growth and development
- Better analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills because of the availability of more information in a structured and logical manner
- Increased confidence, experience and knowledge to appear for all levels of the six sigma certification exam and successfully clear it
- Enhanced knowledge, understanding and experience of all approaches, concepts and methodologies related to six sigma, a universally recognised and approved quality management tool, thereby increasing avenues for job opportunities in other organisations and industries
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers and other members of the project management team responsible for managing a project from start to end, at various levels of responsibility
- Senior leaders and managers of organisations who should thoroughly understand the importance of employing six sigma processes and methodologies in their organisations
- Quality managers responsible for ensuring the maintenance of quality in the organisation
- Software analysts, testers and other quality checkers responsible for ensuring error-free implementation of projects and assignments related to software and other aspects of information technology
- Process excellent experts responsible for ensuring that all process and practices within the organisation are smart in terms of productivity while maintaining quality
- Internal and external auditors who should be able to identify process- or quality-related gaps in an organisation that has implemented or not implemented the six sigma approach
- Any other professional who would like to know more about six sigma concepts and methodologies
The Six Sigma Certification Course covers the following topics related to six sigma:
Module 1 – Overview of Six Sigma
- History of six sigma
- Basics of six sigma
- Lean six sigma
- Characteristics of six sigma
Module 2 – Six Sigma Principles
- Focus on customer
- Understand how work happens
- Make processes smooth flowing
- Reduce wastes; concentrate on value
- Avoid defects; eliminate variation
- Ensure team buy-in and collaboration
- Make systematic and scientific efforts
Module 3 – Six Sigma Phases
Module 4 – Customer- and Product-Driven Features of Six Sigma
- Improving processes
- Reducing defects
- Increasing profits
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Reducing costs
- Reducing process variability
Module 5 – Benefits of Six Sigma
- Time management
- Improved customer loyalty
- Reduced cycle time
- Strategic planning
- Supply chain management
Module 6 – Challenges When Implementing Six Sigma
- Lack of leadership commitment
- Inadequate understanding of six sigma methodologies
- Poor execution
Module 7 – Key Skills of an Effective Six Sigma Practitioner
- A can-do attitude
- Change leadership skills
- Effective communication
- Business understanding
- Project and stakeholder management
- Technical aptitude
- Team player and leader
- Result-oriented approach
- Customer advocacy
Module 8 – Reasons to Get the Six Sigma Certification
- Help organisations eliminate errors
- Improve business processes and quality
- Applicability across industries
- Ensure compliance
- Nurture managerial and leadership ability
- Gain hands-on experience in quality management
- Excellent compensation benefits
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.