This training program offers each delegate the opportunity to become effective in developing result oriented marketing plans and strategies thus enhancing results and revenue by leaps and bounds. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, delegates will be able to:
- Apply a logical step-by-step process to produce a sound marketing plan
- Devise a marketing plan that builds on marketing audit findings
- Use marketing audit findings to identify effective strategies and tactics
- Develop the components of the strategic marketing plan
- Identify and implement the different marketing warfare strategies (offensive, defensive and flanking)
The Marketing Concept
- Scope and Functions
- A New Approach to Marketing
- Competitive Pressures Changing the World
- The Smart Bomb Strategic Approach
The Marketing Planning Process
- The Benefits of Planning
- The Marketing Plan Format
- The Marketing Planning Process
- Setting S.M.A.R.T Objectives and Goals
- Linking the Marketing Strategy to the Vision, Mission and Objectives of the Company
The Business Situation Analysis
- Understanding the Framework for Competitive Analysis
- Competitive and Customer Analysis
- Environmental Analysis
- SWOT and TOWS Analysis
- Portfolio Analysis and Design (The Boston Consulting Group Matrix)
Planning Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Basis for Segmentation
- Benefits of Segmentation
- The Market Segmentation Process
- Effective Positioning
- Creating a Powerful Value Proposition
- Considering Different Strategic Alternatives (TOWS Analysis)
- Analysing Different Marketing Strategies
- The Growth Strategy Matrix
- Factors Shaping the Choice of Strategy
- Blue Ocean versus Red Ocean Strategies
Tactical Planning Applications
- Setting the Scene: The Marketing Mix
- The Components of the Marketing Mix
- Using The Marketing Mix Model
Putting It All Together
- Writing Your Own Marketing Plan
Who Should Attend?
Marketing professionals, senior managers involved in evaluating marketing plans submitted to them by specialists.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.