This training programme will enable the delegates to analyze the working model and will provide hands-on practice to understand Human capital strategy, Human resources strategy and strategic talent management that are interconnected if an organization needs to recognize its maximum potential.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- HR Advisers
- HR Professionals
- Talent Managers
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- To execute the verified strategies, processes and tools to help manage performance and talent
- To enhance and grow the performance of employees by setting the purposeful goals, diagnosing prospective problems, providing an effective feedback and designing a plan of action to fix the issues and problems
- To understand ways of focusing on staff performance more efficiently and effectively through stages of the performance management process
- To critically manage performance and talent in your organization
- Talent management
- Introduction and the programme objectives
- Human Resource Planning (HRP): Introduction
- An Overview: Alignment to corporate strategy
- Line management: Engagement
- Talent: Definition
- Why is there a global talent shortage? – The reason
- Understanding Competitive advantage through talent management
- Talent problems: Dealing with Organizational difficulties
- Challenges presented and the organizational change
- Approach to Talent: Inclusive and exclusive
- Talent development: The HR plan
- Practical exercise: Getting in shape with the right strategy
- An exercise: What needs to change
- Attracting good people: Talent pipeline (Step One)
- Description: Good people are so much more effective
- Programs based on human resource
- A Case study
- The Overview of Front filling the talent pipeline
- Future ability: The determination
- Talent recruitment methods: A new look
- Overview: Becoming “the employer of choice”
- Practical exercise
- Psychometric testing: The usage
- Occupational testing: The need
- An overview: How personality profiles help in development and recruitment
- The Development Centers and the use assessment
- Assessment Center: Designing
- Recruitment Interviewing: Highly effective ways
- Selection methods and the need to upgrade interviewing
- Practical exercises: Supporting DVD
- Understanding the Past behavior as the best predictor of future behavior
- Behavioral interviewing techniques: competency based
- Description: Who should interview for talent?
- Candidates meet requirements: The determination phase
- Description: Cutting through the “gloss”
- The Different interview types for talent
- Final selection making
- Setting the scene for a new career: Induction for new talent
- The succession plans and developing talent
- Development funding: The strategic use
- Description: How much development is needed?
- External and internal resources: Talent development
- Development: The holistic approach
- Identification of work-based competency development opportunities
- Defining coaching as a powerful development tool
- Mentors: Effective Approach
- Simulations and the assessment on the job
- Succession planning for greater efficiency: Prioritization
- Description: The Need for talent development at all organizational levels
- ROI and Investment for talent development
- Talent pipeline: Pay and rewards
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.