Do you believe that to unlock the full potential of the leaders in your organisation, the leaders need to operate from their strengths?
Every employee of the organisation carries in her/him a desire to take their organisation and themselves to newer heights by bringing in new changes in self and their surroundings. This requires a total shift in the paradigm of the people who are managing teams.
They need to transition in their roles from just being a problem – solvers to creating a work culture that is innovative, solutions-oriented, inspires, and energizes the citizens of the company to not only grow themselves but also take their teams on this journey too.
The key to achieving business goals is when leaders adopt a new point of view, build capacities and work towards enhancing the individual and organisational strengths by focusing on strength rather than the weaknesses.
Do you believe that your leaders would be able to add more value and ROI to the organisation when they focus on their strengths?
This course on Strength-Based Leadership by ZOE Talent Solutions will give you an opportunity to understand your strengths and leverage them for benefit of self and team. You would be able to drive the culture and performance of your team leading to the achievements of your business objectives because of your newly recognized strengths.
The objectives of this Strength-Based Leadership Training are:
- To understand how the focus on strengths leads to building positive psychology in achieving business results and creating an energized environment
- To understand how integrating strengths will help the leaders deal with their challenges of stress, negativity and likewise
- To understand how their positive outlook and open-mindedness will help them excel in their performance
- To explore how to identify, develop and take themselves and their team to the next level
- To understand the difference between performance goals and learning goals and how they help us in our growth
- To figure out various ways of staying in the positive zone despite challenges in the workplace
We at ZOE Talent Solutions, offer a research-based rigorous curriculum in this program. It is designed to meet your business objectives with flexible and blended formats.
A highly interactive presentation will be complemented by the inclusion of several management games, paper-pencil exercises, activities, role plays, videos, and robust practice sessions will lead to a dynamic learning experience.
You get an opportunity to share your ideas and perspectives for real-time engagement with other industry participants and learn from them too.
ZOE Talent Solutions follows the approach of Do-Review-Learn-Apply.
The organisation will get benefitted from this Strength-Based Leadership course as follows:
- A more innovative, energized and solutions-oriented culture will pave way into the organisation
- The flow of positivity into the company
- A highly charged leadership team
- Increase the competitiveness of the organisation in the marketplace
- Foster Interpersonal relationship
- Better management of conflicts
- Creation of flexible organisation open to change and thrive in challenging business environment
- Continuous development in the quality of products and services offered
- Development of a pipeline of leaders for succession planning
- Reduced overtime
- Increased rate of retention
The personal benefit to the attendees of this program are:
- Exploration and Awareness of inner – strengths and potential
- To apply newly found strengths and potential at the workplace
- Develop an agile mindset to focus on relationships with team and customers
- Improved productivity
- Opening of more opportunities of growth in the organisation
- Less re-work
Who Should Attend
Zoe Talent Solutions encourages the following to undertake this Strength Based Leadership Training course:
- C- Level Executives
- Leadership Team
- Senior Management Team
- Heads of the Departments
- Strategic Planners, Business Analysts
- Managers, Supervisors
- Emerging Leaders
- Any other who wishes to hone their leadership skills
This Strength Based Leadership Training program includes the following modules:
MODULE 1 – INTRODUCTION
- Understand Leadership
- Understand the skills required of the leader
- Myths of Leadership
MODULE 2- SELF-AWARENESS
- Understand SWOT Analysis
- Benefits of SWOT Analysis
- Importance of data in SWOT Analysis
- Application of SWOT to self
MODULE 3 – APPLICATION OF THE STRENGTHS IDENTIFIED TO WORK-CULTURE
- Where the strengths come from?
- Why do strengths matter?
- What are your top 5 strengths?
- How your weaknesses impact your teams and future business?
- How to reduce your weaknesses?
- How to make use of the opportunities?
- How to reduce threats?
- Myths about strengths and weakness
- Truths about strengths and weakness
MODULE 4– ALIGNING YOUR STRENGTHS TO YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Identifying your core purpose and mission
- Understand how you are perceived by others
- Which values and beliefs are closest to your heart?
- Your top 5 strengths
- Your behavioural style
- What is limiting your progress or potential?
- What do you wish to achieve as a leader for self and others?
- What does success look like?
MODULE 5 – WHAT CONSTITUTES LEADERSHIP?
- The 4 basic needs of leadership
- Trust, compassion, stability, hope
- The Core values of leadership
- Trust, integrity, excellence, commitment, innovation
- How to make use of your strengths in the following:
- Relationship building
- Strategic Thinking
MODULE 6– MANAGING TEAM WITH EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- Understand Emotional Intelligence
- How to leverage the strengths of the team members?
- How to coach team members in developing their talent?
- How to have a heart-to-heart connection with the members of the team?
- How to inspire team members?
- Strengths- managing people, coaching for talent development, encouraging the heart
MODULE 7- LEADING CHANGE
- Understand shared power
- Define empowerment
- Understand the difference between being empowered and being empowering
- The purpose of critical reflection
- Steps to implement it
- Reflective supervision
- The techniques to lead change internally and externally
- The leadership role in influencing organisational culture
- Shaping the culture of the organisation to meet business challenges
- The role of ‘insight’ in bringing about change
- Techniques for leading change internally and externally
MODULE 8 – PERSONAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS
- Identify the sources of stress in the work situation
- Connecting different reactions and the causes of stress
- Managing under pressure
- Defining your personal support systems
- Highlight your work-life priorities
- Relaxation and meditation techniques to diffuse stress