This training programme is based on Gallup’s leadership research, which specifies that leaders who focus on their skills and abilities development are able to develop and enhance a more productive workforce. Learn the ways to develop a kind of environment where people engage and contribute to the best of their capability via strengths based leadership.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Training and development managers
- HR managers
- Talent managers
- Organization development managers
- Team leaders
- Project managers
- Department heads
- Business leaders
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Plan and design a team environment (strengths based) for bringing in high-performance team culture.
- Identify the dis-engagement factors and being a responsible leader or manager in what you can do about it from a strengths based development perspective.
- Recognize diverse strengths based opportunities for fast growing performance, job satisfaction and evaluate your current job role.
- Learn and recognize the ways to create engagement based on retention driven blueprint for your organization and team.
- Express your top five talent themes and the way it is interconnected with your attitude and leadership behavior.
- Strengths Development: The Foundation
- The standout factors: Analyze the elements of consistent performance
- Acknowledgment of your unique assessment for Top 5 StrengthsFinder talent theme
- Demonstrate the strengths insights with the help of your personal experiences
- Strengths Development – Practice
- Recognize the four leadership domains relevant to your talent themes
- The single element which drives your talents: Map out your unique strengths motivator
- Identify the areas of fatal weaknesses and unfulfilled strengths
- Explain the strategies for weaknesses management
- Engagement Elements
- Identify the basic four emotional needs needed for engagement and loyalty
- Understand the four team engagement major phases
- Cascade corporate vision and mission to practical levels of team engagement strategies
- The Engagement process
- The overview: Brainstorm on the areas of “quick-wins” towards creating an aligned corporate culture
- Explain both strategic and steps for building a strengths-based culture
- Leverage on the team’s collective wisdom and experience to create a strengths-based blueprint for greater unity and sustainable performance
- Questions and Answers
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.