This supervisory skills training workshop will empower all participants at supervisory levels to explore their potential to be superior communicators and leaders. It will assist thought processes involving identification of team-work styles and professional techniques in generating positive and optimum results. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Supervisory Skills Training Objectives:
By the end of this supervisory skills training course, participants will be able to:
- Define the scope, nature and responsibility of the supervisory role and the challenges this role places on them
- Effectively communicate verbally and non-verbally with others
- Define and implement a number of motivational theories
- Identify their teamwork style and build an effective team
- Demonstrate professional techniques in providing positive discipline
- Apply different skills in interpersonal problem-solving and conflict management
Here is the up-to date course outline which you can enroll in today.
Being a Supervisor Today
- Myths about Supervision
- Supervisor’s Key Tasks
- Essential Skills for Supervisors
- Responsibilities and Challenges
- Problems Supervisors Encounter
- The Communication Process
- Approaches to Interpersonal Relationships with Employees
- Ten Commandments of Human Relations
- Developing Effective Listening Habits
- The Value of Feedback
- Techniques in Providing Feedback
- Guidelines for Assertive Communication
Motivating Your Workforce
- Definitions of Motivation
- Myths about Motivation
- Motivation and Performance
- Different Workable Motivational Theories
- The Meirc Theory in Motivation
- Building a Motivational Environment
Working with Teams
- Identifying Teamwork Styles
- Supervisor’s Involvement with Teams
- Team Process Facilitation
- Obstacles to Effective Teamwork
- Overcoming Obstacles to Effective Teamwork
- Team Decision-Making Procedures
Orientation and Positive Discipline
- Perceptions During Orientation
- Orientation and Follow Up
- Use of Progressive Disciplinary Practices
- Types of Reinforcement
- Applying Reinforcement Strategies
Creative Interpersonal Problem-Solving
- Interpersonal Problem-Solving Process
- Steps for Interpersonal Problem-Solving
- Encouraging Creative Thinking
- Applying Brainstorming Formats and Mechanics
- Key Conflict Management Skills
Who should Attend?
This supervisory skills training is for those first level or prospective supervisors who are responsible to supervise the work of teams and other supervisors.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.