This intensive training will help participants to establish core business plans and practices, enabling their clients to start a successful agribusiness or take their existing business to the next level. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to help their agribusinesses form a solid foundation for their growth plans, by:
- Providing analysis of financial and operational performance, processes and procedures
- Assisting with the development of a Strategic Plan
- Assisting with the development and execution of a Business Plan
- Providing other planning and project management services to define and achieve client goals
- Building an ongoing relationship that fosters continual improvement of operations
- Development of a Strategic Sustainable Agribusiness Plan
- Execution of a Business Plan
- Planning and Project management Services
- Strategic methods to define and achieve client goals
- Building a self-sustaining operations base
Who Should Attend?
Managers who wish to enhance their ability to plan and act more strategically in relation to agri-business.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.