This training programme will enable the delegates to understand the conceptual practice and technical competence to a higher level in the areas of customs and taxation. This course consists of two segments: an academic segment common to tax or customer participants and a practicum segment that is administered separately for customs or tax.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Government officials from developing countries who are involved in either tax or customs administration
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Acknowledge the theory of public finance
- Acquire the knowledge about firm theory, equilibrium, consumer theory in a competitive market
- Systemize public administration and public policy into the world of public policy studies
- Emphasize on equilibrium in the financial, labor and goods market
- Be familiar with the role of governance and institutions in economic development
- Acknowledge the role of government in the current democratic market economies
- Public Policy Studies: Introduction
- Microeconomics I: Overview
- Microeconomics II: Overview
- Public Finance: Theory
- Macroeconomics I: Introduction and overview
- Description: Market, and Government
- Macroeconomics II: Introduction and Overview
- Applied Econometrics: Introduction
- Local Public Finance: Description
- Fiscal and economic Reform: Description and overview
- Understanding International Trade
- Development Economics: Concept
- Introduction to Human Resources Management (HRM)
- International Taxation: concept
- The case study: Practicum at the National Tax Agency
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.